Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Pretty Specific Derg
1 2 3 4
I'm curious why you wouldn't just buy a pre-made one lol

I won't be offended if you go that route, but if you're still wanting to breed just let me know when. It's Silverwolv who has the nest?
I'm curious why you wouldn't just buy a pre-made one lol

I won't be offended if you go that route, but if you're still wanting to breed just let me know when. It's Silverwolv who has the nest?
@Phoenixfyre yep! I like the idea of breeding the Dragon! You can send her to me and I'll trade you Azura, and then I'll trade her to Silver.
@Phoenixfyre yep! I like the idea of breeding the Dragon! You can send her to me and I'll trade you Azura, and then I'll trade her to Silver.
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx
I'd be willing to sell my girl!
@xBlackheartx
I'd be willing to sell my girl!
check out my forget-me-not flower accent interest check!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3091364
@Cinderfrost Hi! Sorry, but I'm gonna try and breed the gal myself now :D
@Cinderfrost Hi! Sorry, but I'm gonna try and breed the gal myself now :D
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx sorry for a late reply, and i dunno if you're still looking, but mine wasn't for sale either since my sister gave her to me. but if you're ever interested in a free hatchling from her just let me know.
@xBlackheartx sorry for a late reply, and i dunno if you're still looking, but mine wasn't for sale either since my sister gave her to me. but if you're ever interested in a free hatchling from her just let me know.
@xBlackheartx

You have it all set? I have both an RTB female & male imp triple Spearmint with gem genes. I am in nature, so... Let me know if you're interested.

@xBlackheartx

You have it all set? I have both an RTB female & male imp triple Spearmint with gem genes. I am in nature, so... Let me know if you're interested.

tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 3 4