Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | She got me again darnit
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Renocide" date="2018-10-02 10:12:19" ] triple gen1, who's she? me and my 20 tickets are aiming for all those cats [/quote] I feel attacked on a [i]personal[/i] level. oof [size=1]there's no such thing as too many cats[/size]
Renocide wrote on 2018-10-02 10:12:19:
triple gen1, who's she? me and my 20 tickets are aiming for all those cats
I feel attacked on a personal level. oof
there's no such thing as too many cats
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
[quote name="KohakuHowl" date="2018-10-02 07:50:39" ] "I don't need more tickets. I don't need more tickets. I dont- I got more tickets" [/quote]
KohakuHowl wrote on 2018-10-02 07:50:39:
"I don't need more tickets. I don't need more tickets. I dont- I got more tickets"
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
This is a grade A++ meme, fantastic composition, great humour, so much character.
This is a grade A++ meme, fantastic composition, great humour, so much character.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
omg soo truueeeee
omg soo truueeeee
queen_katoe.gif
I always buy 20, and more if I really want the prize,

Never works but ok-
I always buy 20, and more if I really want the prize,

Never works but ok-
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
Shoot. Bugs Bunnie'd out of my loot again! *snaps*
Shoot. Bugs Bunnie'd out of my loot again! *snaps*
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I just dont use roundsey at the point unless they have an item i truly want, then i only buy 100 tickets at least.
Havent won yet haha
I just dont use roundsey at the point unless they have an item i truly want, then i only buy 100 tickets at least.
Havent won yet haha
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
I bought 100 tickets, I literally cannot buy any more. I would give anything to have that beautiful cantaloupe girl....I know I'll never get her :')
I bought 100 tickets, I literally cannot buy any more. I would give anything to have that beautiful cantaloupe girl....I know I'll never get her :')
I came here to obsessively collect unbred G1s and drink milk, and I'm all outta milk.
The most i have ever bought was 40 tickets, until this raffle. I have 120 tickets and my fingers are itching to go buy more. Its the combination of pretty gen 1 and THE CATS.
The most i have ever bought was 40 tickets, until this raffle. I have 120 tickets and my fingers are itching to go buy more. Its the combination of pretty gen 1 and THE CATS.
I bought 100, because if I buy any more and only win the dunhoof, Ill be out money. Hoping for cowl.
I bought 100, because if I buy any more and only win the dunhoof, Ill be out money. Hoping for cowl.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
1 2 3 4 5 6