Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR]HalloweenIsForever [COMPLETE]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51
Can I have a ticket, please?
Can I have a ticket, please?
bQvGU5J.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/23283.png[/img][/center] Skullduggery has logged all tickets up to here! I'm on message cooldown again so some of you will be waiting a bit on your PM confirmation, but you can always check your ticket on the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11Nk5wz3PgoXudl4PjZgp6W6ZmkOKT2D6LdUcgeOnBFc/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url]! Thank you all for the thanks, and you are totally welcome! I love doing it <3 Thank you also for the jokes, gifs, and in-character responses, they're always fun \(^3^)/
23283.png

Skullduggery has logged all tickets up to here! I'm on message cooldown again so some of you will be waiting a bit on your PM confirmation, but you can always check your ticket on the spreadsheet!

Thank you all for the thanks, and you are totally welcome! I love doing it <3 Thank you also for the jokes, gifs, and in-character responses, they're always fun \(^3^)/
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
I'd love to have a ticket as well, this is so cute~
I'd love to have a ticket as well, this is so cute~
Boiler_Valve.gifSteam_Spider.gifc931686f82cc_LumothFlipped.gif990327e38994_Flipped%20Gear.gifFloor_Gear.pngGear.gifLumoth.gif7cd6440e5b49_Flipped%20Spider.gifd35926aa3acf_Flipped%20Boiler.gif
Well hello! I'd love to enter the raffle for one of these lovely specimens.
btw, Out of curiosity, what program did you use to make your pumpkin icons? I may be able to offer some concise advice. c: I have to relearn transparency on two programs every time I do art haha.
Well hello! I'd love to enter the raffle for one of these lovely specimens.
btw, Out of curiosity, what program did you use to make your pumpkin icons? I may be able to offer some concise advice. c: I have to relearn transparency on two programs every time I do art haha.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
May I have a ticket please?
May I have a ticket please?
♥ Iridescent ♣ Starmap ♦ Bee ♣ Petal ♥ Butterfly ♦ Shimmer
Color Range: Pastel ---> Midnight
This is a cool idea! Can I get a ticket please?
This is a cool idea! Can I get a ticket please?
ck2CMHK.gif
Thankyou for doing this id love to enter c:
Thankyou for doing this id love to enter c:
happy its almost halloween, id love to enter!
happy its almost halloween, id love to enter!
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
I would like to enter please and thank you!
I would like to enter please and thank you!
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
I'd like to enter, please!
I'd like to enter, please!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51