Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | can we get a steam thread going?
1 2
Hi!
My steam name is Kairi_Drive (shows as kairidrive)~
Most of the games I recently have were gifts, but I bought Stardew Valley, resubbed to FFXIV, and bought the Crew a while back.
My top three favorite games are oldies but if we're talking Steam games the ones I play most are Digimon Masters Online and FFXIV. I'd still love to play Monster Hunter though. ;___;
I'm currently playing Destiny 2 on PC. It's nothing amazingly exciting, but I have tons of friends who play so it makes it more enjoyable. My boyfriend and I also play Pokemon together, and we're currently playing through BOTW.
Hi!
My steam name is Kairi_Drive (shows as kairidrive)~
Most of the games I recently have were gifts, but I bought Stardew Valley, resubbed to FFXIV, and bought the Crew a while back.
My top three favorite games are oldies but if we're talking Steam games the ones I play most are Digimon Masters Online and FFXIV. I'd still love to play Monster Hunter though. ;___;
I'm currently playing Destiny 2 on PC. It's nothing amazingly exciting, but I have tons of friends who play so it makes it more enjoyable. My boyfriend and I also play Pokemon together, and we're currently playing through BOTW.
tumblr_inline_mv02k2zgSe1rg1lxe.png
[HBX]khajiithasbottlecaps on Steam!

I honestly don't remember the last game I bought, I have an ever expanding inventory.

I've been getting into some pretty intense games of Civ lately and LOADS of Slime Rancher. JW:E too. Trying to find friends for a multiplayer game of Stardew!
[HBX]khajiithasbottlecaps on Steam!

I honestly don't remember the last game I bought, I have an ever expanding inventory.

I've been getting into some pretty intense games of Civ lately and LOADS of Slime Rancher. JW:E too. Trying to find friends for a multiplayer game of Stardew!
1 2