Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Marvel- Avengers: Infinity War (Spoilers
1 2 3 4
Well, Infinity War. Talk about feels. With all the emotions. Warning: If you partake in this forum, be aware that there WILL be spoilers.

I personally am a HUGE Marvel fan. Watching Infinity War was me basically get punched in the gut, then stabbed. (Get well soon Tony)

I'd like to hear some of your Theories!
Who do you think/know will come and fight back?
Will the Merc with a Mouth join?
What will Ant-Man do, if he joins?
Hawkeye?
Do you think that some people who are assumed "Dead" (Not faded/evaportaed, but people like Loki and Gamora, etc.) will come back?
How do you think everyone will come back?

And one of my freakiest questions,

Will Captain America or Iron Man die saving the others? It's been said that they may die...

Thoughts?
Well, Infinity War. Talk about feels. With all the emotions. Warning: If you partake in this forum, be aware that there WILL be spoilers.

I personally am a HUGE Marvel fan. Watching Infinity War was me basically get punched in the gut, then stabbed. (Get well soon Tony)

I'd like to hear some of your Theories!
Who do you think/know will come and fight back?
Will the Merc with a Mouth join?
What will Ant-Man do, if he joins?
Hawkeye?
Do you think that some people who are assumed "Dead" (Not faded/evaportaed, but people like Loki and Gamora, etc.) will come back?
How do you think everyone will come back?

And one of my freakiest questions,

Will Captain America or Iron Man die saving the others? It's been said that they may die...

Thoughts?
Exotic Arcanist Idol Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Soft Lightweaver Idol Playful Windsinger Puppet
Personally I believe Captain America will die, I feel like it'll be the end of the next movie, and either Bucky or Sam will become the new Cap
Personally I believe Captain America will die, I feel like it'll be the end of the next movie, and either Bucky or Sam will become the new Cap
@Barrypaws

That's a good point! I can actually see that, no matter how morbid that is. Any thoughts on Captain Marvel?
@Barrypaws

That's a good point! I can actually see that, no matter how morbid that is. Any thoughts on Captain Marvel?
Exotic Arcanist Idol Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Soft Lightweaver Idol Playful Windsinger Puppet
@MarbledMarvel
I actually don't have a whole lot of knowledge about marvel outside of the movies so I dont really have any thoughts! still excited about it tho, i like most of the movies they put out so i'm sure it'll be good!
@MarbledMarvel
I actually don't have a whole lot of knowledge about marvel outside of the movies so I dont really have any thoughts! still excited about it tho, i like most of the movies they put out so i'm sure it'll be good!
@Barrypaws
Ah, that's where my problem is. I've seen every Marvel movies more than twenty times, i've even memorized some of the scripts. Not to mention the comics-

I have an addiction, rip.

But all the movies do have great story lines!
@Barrypaws
Ah, that's where my problem is. I've seen every Marvel movies more than twenty times, i've even memorized some of the scripts. Not to mention the comics-

I have an addiction, rip.

But all the movies do have great story lines!
Gamora is trapped in the Soul Stone and will be revived like everyone killed in the Snap once it's destroyed.

Loki is the literal king of faking his own death and will come back eventually. (Or maybe I'm just in denial because he's my favorite MCU character.)

My theory for Avengers 4 is that it will be some sort of time travel story using the Time Stone to defeat Thanos before the Snap happens, with Loki and Tony as the primary characters. Tony has been shown to be able to wield the Infinity Gauntlet in the comics and Loki has wielded two of the Stones together in the first Avengers movie, so they'd be the best candidates for something like that. Interjected would be scenes within the Soul Stone with Doctor Strange trying to teach the two of them how to use the Time Stone, Gamora trying to fight Thanos mentally, and Spider-man being a general dork.
Gamora is trapped in the Soul Stone and will be revived like everyone killed in the Snap once it's destroyed.

Loki is the literal king of faking his own death and will come back eventually. (Or maybe I'm just in denial because he's my favorite MCU character.)

My theory for Avengers 4 is that it will be some sort of time travel story using the Time Stone to defeat Thanos before the Snap happens, with Loki and Tony as the primary characters. Tony has been shown to be able to wield the Infinity Gauntlet in the comics and Loki has wielded two of the Stones together in the first Avengers movie, so they'd be the best candidates for something like that. Interjected would be scenes within the Soul Stone with Doctor Strange trying to teach the two of them how to use the Time Stone, Gamora trying to fight Thanos mentally, and Spider-man being a general dork.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon

What I just read was pure beauty.
@Hawktalon

What I just read was pure beauty.
Everyone's actually dead and the next movie is an hour of crying.
Everyone's actually dead and the next movie is an hour of crying.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Hi. Yes, I'm still in pain...And even though some of our faves will come back, I think I'm going to leave the theater upset again when the next one comes out. I could deal with Ironman dying, but if it's Cap...Yikes. I have a horrible feeling that he WILL, but I don't want that! His poor friends...Who would want to take up that shield?

I'm curious to see what Hawkeye and Antman will do. Hawkeye's family could have been killed, so he might be a total edgelord out for revenge (so am I).

I try not to think about Loki. He's been my favorite for years, and I had a good three weeks of depression after IW.

I'm assuming we've all seen the Captain Marvel trailer? It looks like it's going to be gooood! (But heck, I like all of the movies!)
Hi. Yes, I'm still in pain...And even though some of our faves will come back, I think I'm going to leave the theater upset again when the next one comes out. I could deal with Ironman dying, but if it's Cap...Yikes. I have a horrible feeling that he WILL, but I don't want that! His poor friends...Who would want to take up that shield?

I'm curious to see what Hawkeye and Antman will do. Hawkeye's family could have been killed, so he might be a total edgelord out for revenge (so am I).

I try not to think about Loki. He's been my favorite for years, and I had a good three weeks of depression after IW.

I'm assuming we've all seen the Captain Marvel trailer? It looks like it's going to be gooood! (But heck, I like all of the movies!)
@Bronzewing

I have no words.

@Drenarrow

I am a little scared for the Captain Marvel movie, it didn't seem as exciting as the other trailers. But leave it to Marvel to think one thing will happen, *Coug Cough* Thanos would die *Cough* and another thing happen that surprises everyone. *Cough* Kill half the universe. *Cough*
@Bronzewing

I have no words.

@Drenarrow

I am a little scared for the Captain Marvel movie, it didn't seem as exciting as the other trailers. But leave it to Marvel to think one thing will happen, *Coug Cough* Thanos would die *Cough* and another thing happen that surprises everyone. *Cough* Kill half the universe. *Cough*
1 2 3 4