Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | mink's greets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@lemontart Omg I will. I just found him a perspective mate in the auction house to and wow, their possible hatchlings will be gorgeous~
@lemontart Omg I will. I just found him a perspective mate in the auction house to and wow, their possible hatchlings will be gorgeous~
@ProwlnJazz oh wow, she is beautiful!! i'm a little jealous! :D
@ProwlnJazz oh wow, she is beautiful!! i'm a little jealous! :D
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
@lemontart

X3 Thanks. Since you were so sweeeeet with all the goodies you gave, would you like one of their first hatchlings~?
@lemontart

X3 Thanks. Since you were so sweeeeet with all the goodies you gave, would you like one of their first hatchlings~?
@ProwlnJazz if you could let me know when they hatch, i'll have a look, altho i'd prefer to buy one so i can also put some treasure in your pocket!
@ProwlnJazz if you could let me know when they hatch, i'll have a look, altho i'd prefer to buy one so i can also put some treasure in your pocket!
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
@lemontart
Thank you so much for all of this! The list looks good to me, don't rush yourself! I understand breeding can be a bit tricky? XD
@lemontart
Thank you so much for all of this! The list looks good to me, don't rush yourself! I understand breeding can be a bit tricky? XD
tumblr_n9qbytLS1Q1qh8fino1_500.png
Subs don't work. Please ping for attention~ - Chickens for Clucker
@lemontart X3 Either way is all good. As soon as they get old enough and have their first cluch I'll let ya know.
@lemontart X3 Either way is all good. As soon as they get old enough and have their first cluch I'll let ya know.
@Caerbannog actually, Albertus and Beelzebird's first clutch is hatching tomorrow! there are two eggs, so we'll see what they produce! if you don't end up liking them, you can still wait to see Plume and Judea's next clutch!
@Caerbannog actually, Albertus and Beelzebird's first clutch is hatching tomorrow! there are two eggs, so we'll see what they produce! if you don't end up liking them, you can still wait to see Plume and Judea's next clutch!
@lemontart
Thanks so much for the Harpys! I love them and can't wait to use them! Thanks again!
@lemontart
Thanks so much for the Harpys! I love them and can't wait to use them! Thanks again!
tumblr_n5mwkcBArg1s4dz61o2_500.png
@lemontart
Ah! omg thank you so much for everything! :O I really really appreciate it ;u;
(and thank you for the tips for the coliseum too! :O)
@lemontart
Ah! omg thank you so much for everything! :O I really really appreciate it ;u;
(and thank you for the tips for the coliseum too! :O)
I just love Lisa Garland, Silent Hill, Wolf 359

Find me on AO3 @ HappyLeech
@lemontart

Hi! Thank you for the greeting and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you on this. ._. I've been kind of busy all week with school and work so I haven't had time to play around on the site much yet but I just wanted to say thank you for putting this together for us newbies! It's really sweet of you :3
@lemontart

Hi! Thank you for the greeting and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you on this. ._. I've been kind of busy all week with school and work so I haven't had time to play around on the site much yet but I just wanted to say thank you for putting this together for us newbies! It's really sweet of you :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9