Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | mink's greets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@lemontart
omg really? AND HERE I AM, FEELING LIKE I SHOULD BE PAYING U BACK SOMEHOW
Ah! Okay heh ;u; just wanted to make sure hahaaaa
--
For the familiars I guess.... the Banded Owlcat, Cumulus or Dappled Seal, Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse, or Elk? ;w;
For the apparel...any of the bloody bandages, any of the flower crowns, or...one of the cabbie hats?
And I guess the pair I'm interested is Aemilia and Yorick? Those are some pretty rainbowbarf bbys haha
ahhhhh I hope I didn't pick anything too crazy ;u;
@lemontart
omg really? AND HERE I AM, FEELING LIKE I SHOULD BE PAYING U BACK SOMEHOW
Ah! Okay heh ;u; just wanted to make sure hahaaaa
--
For the familiars I guess.... the Banded Owlcat, Cumulus or Dappled Seal, Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse, or Elk? ;w;
For the apparel...any of the bloody bandages, any of the flower crowns, or...one of the cabbie hats?
And I guess the pair I'm interested is Aemilia and Yorick? Those are some pretty rainbowbarf bbys haha
ahhhhh I hope I didn't pick anything too crazy ;u;
I just love Lisa Garland, Silent Hill, Wolf 359

Find me on AO3 @ HappyLeech
Hi hi hi!

Thank you so much! I didn't know I'd get SWEET PRIZES! And at the risk of sounding greedy, can I please have some adorable dragon babies because they're so cute

Um, I think I would like babies from any of these pairs:

Black and Gold
Mofoi and Tatianna
Alarik and Lisette

Especially snappers! They're such little cuties! I'm not picky though.
Hi hi hi!

Thank you so much! I didn't know I'd get SWEET PRIZES! And at the risk of sounding greedy, can I please have some adorable dragon babies because they're so cute

Um, I think I would like babies from any of these pairs:

Black and Gold
Mofoi and Tatianna
Alarik and Lisette

Especially snappers! They're such little cuties! I'm not picky though.
@lemontart: Everything is good to me. I'll take whatever you have. ^^ And yes, yes to the hatchling of the Gold/Black imperial if you have it. I was looking for a female hatchling or a female dragon.
@lemontart: Everything is good to me. I'll take whatever you have. ^^ And yes, yes to the hatchling of the Gold/Black imperial if you have it. I was looking for a female hatchling or a female dragon.
@lemontart Not trying to sound like a jerk, but I really like the wildclaw dragons! If I can when I get my gift I'll take one of them. Doesn't matter on looks or gender. Other then that anything you want to give me is fine. I like the Harpys too but those seem to be rare when I look for them on the market.
@lemontart Not trying to sound like a jerk, but I really like the wildclaw dragons! If I can when I get my gift I'll take one of them. Doesn't matter on looks or gender. Other then that anything you want to give me is fine. I like the Harpys too but those seem to be rare when I look for them on the market.
tumblr_n5mwkcBArg1s4dz61o2_500.png
okay, everyone, i've compiled a quick list of what everyone's asked for so far! please review your items and make sure i didn't list anything incorrectly. also, please be thinking about what you want for all of your slots, dragons, familiars, and apparels included!

i will try to start sending items as soon as possible. also, please be patient with me on the 700 gems. some might get them sooner than others so i apologize.

@midnightangel: lightning
Black/Gold [imperial if possible]

@Caerbannog: ice
Judea/Plume or Beelzebird/Albertus

@ProwlnJazz: wind
Evensong/Spire, Ameilia/Yorick, Rexroat/Adelaide
ethereal entourage, black tulip lei, simple darksteel wing bangles, ornate darksteel necklace, ornate pearly necklace
dappled dunhoof, celestial antelope, tourmaline vulstal, golden bantam fangar, dwarf unicorn
i will say that as of right now, Evensong and Spire have just recently had two hatchlings! they are both on page one of my lair. one is a clone of his dad, and the other has mom's clown gene, but in mulberry, and dad's secondary and tertiary. if you like, you can claim one of them now, or you can wait to redeem your freebie once the other pairs nest!

@bumblepuppy: nature
Sunflower/Nightshade

@HappyLeech: nature
banded owlcat, cumulus seal, dappled seal, dark-tufted sparrowmouse, elk
bloody bandages, flower crowns, cabbie hat
Aemilia/Yorick

@QueenOfClovers: fire
Black/Gold, Mofoi/Tatianna, Alarik/Lisette

@LeneSahara: nature
any wildclaw
harpies
okay, everyone, i've compiled a quick list of what everyone's asked for so far! please review your items and make sure i didn't list anything incorrectly. also, please be thinking about what you want for all of your slots, dragons, familiars, and apparels included!

i will try to start sending items as soon as possible. also, please be patient with me on the 700 gems. some might get them sooner than others so i apologize.

@midnightangel: lightning
Black/Gold [imperial if possible]

@Caerbannog: ice
Judea/Plume or Beelzebird/Albertus

@ProwlnJazz: wind
Evensong/Spire, Ameilia/Yorick, Rexroat/Adelaide
ethereal entourage, black tulip lei, simple darksteel wing bangles, ornate darksteel necklace, ornate pearly necklace
dappled dunhoof, celestial antelope, tourmaline vulstal, golden bantam fangar, dwarf unicorn
i will say that as of right now, Evensong and Spire have just recently had two hatchlings! they are both on page one of my lair. one is a clone of his dad, and the other has mom's clown gene, but in mulberry, and dad's secondary and tertiary. if you like, you can claim one of them now, or you can wait to redeem your freebie once the other pairs nest!

@bumblepuppy: nature
Sunflower/Nightshade

@HappyLeech: nature
banded owlcat, cumulus seal, dappled seal, dark-tufted sparrowmouse, elk
bloody bandages, flower crowns, cabbie hat
Aemilia/Yorick

@QueenOfClovers: fire
Black/Gold, Mofoi/Tatianna, Alarik/Lisette

@LeneSahara: nature
any wildclaw
harpies
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
@lemontart
All good for my list~
And take your time! ;o; No need to rush with me ;u;
(and a quick (dumb) question- under the rainbow "clan energy" bar, there's the smaller blue one? What is that one for/represent?)
@lemontart
All good for my list~
And take your time! ;o; No need to rush with me ;u;
(and a quick (dumb) question- under the rainbow "clan energy" bar, there's the smaller blue one? What is that one for/represent?)

@HappyLeech not a dumb question! and i'm glad to answer any questions!! learning the ropes is difficult because there's just so much to figure out!

the blue bar under your energy bar is basically a gauge to see whether your dragons have been fed well (80+ energy) for three days in a row! if they are, you get perks-- +5 gathering turns daily, +1 gem per day, +250 treasure per day, and +15% battle experience!
@HappyLeech not a dumb question! and i'm glad to answer any questions!! learning the ropes is difficult because there's just so much to figure out!

the blue bar under your energy bar is basically a gauge to see whether your dragons have been fed well (80+ energy) for three days in a row! if they are, you get perks-- +5 gathering turns daily, +1 gem per day, +250 treasure per day, and +15% battle experience!
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
@lemontart
Ahhhh okay, I see! Thanks!
(and I guess one...er two more questions- I assume that you level up your dragons through the coliseum? If so, do you recommend that we just dive on in?)
(SORRY I DON'T WANT TO BE A BOTHER ahhhhhhh )
@lemontart
Ahhhh okay, I see! Thanks!
(and I guess one...er two more questions- I assume that you level up your dragons through the coliseum? If so, do you recommend that we just dive on in?)
(SORRY I DON'T WANT TO BE A BOTHER ahhhhhhh )

@lemontart

OOoh the Mulberry one is adorable. I love the colors. I'll go ahead and opt for him.
@lemontart

OOoh the Mulberry one is adorable. I love the colors. I'll go ahead and opt for him.
@HappyLeech you are absolutely not a bother!! helping is what i'm here for!
yes, the only way to level your dragons is through the coliseum. you can start the Training Grounds with just two dragons and still hold your own, but i would suggest using 3 dragons anyway, and definitely using 3 in any farther levels. if you gimme a sec, i'll go ahead and put together some things for you to use.

@ProwlnJazz awesome! crossroads sent! i hope you enjoy him!
@HappyLeech you are absolutely not a bother!! helping is what i'm here for!
yes, the only way to level your dragons is through the coliseum. you can start the Training Grounds with just two dragons and still hold your own, but i would suggest using 3 dragons anyway, and definitely using 3 in any farther levels. if you gimme a sec, i'll go ahead and put together some things for you to use.

@ProwlnJazz awesome! crossroads sent! i hope you enjoy him!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9