Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | What's up, fellas?
1 2
Hello y'all! I'm RKyiiro, or RK for short! (And as you guessed, I'm quite new to this site!) I joined because I saw a few dragon designs and thought 'dang... that is a Good boy' and long story short, I'm here! Let's see, introductions... I'm a fan of quite a few things! I'm particularly fond of things like The Legend of Zelda, Boku no Hero Academia, Warrior Cats, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Various other medias (give me a message if you're insane enough for a full list!). Hmm. My favourite colours are teal and wine red, and if I could choose a superpower I'd pick shapeshifting! :-) I also, draw - here's some of my art! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5cf3/f/2018/268/d/9/f83850fb_eb10_4024_982c_072be4195245_by_kadelypto-dcnru80.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/da3b/f/2018/268/3/b/746b04aa_e7b9_46db_ba50_82817f88275d_by_kadelypto-dcnrtoo.png[/img] It's been months since I touched forums or really got into a website game so any and all friends and help are appreciated! :-D <3 Look forward to getting to know y'all and the game! - rkyiiro
Hello y'all! I'm RKyiiro, or RK for short! (And as you guessed, I'm quite new to this site!) I joined because I saw a few dragon designs and thought 'dang... that is a Good boy' and long story short, I'm here!
Let's see, introductions...

I'm a fan of quite a few things! I'm particularly fond of things like The Legend of Zelda, Boku no Hero Academia, Warrior Cats, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Various other medias (give me a message if you're insane enough for a full list!).

Hmm. My favourite colours are teal and wine red, and if I could choose a superpower I'd pick shapeshifting! :-)

I also, draw - here's some of my art!
f83850fb_eb10_4024_982c_072be4195245_by_kadelypto-dcnru80.png
746b04aa_e7b9_46db_ba50_82817f88275d_by_kadelypto-dcnrtoo.png

It's been months since I touched forums or really got into a website game so any and all friends and help are appreciated! :-D

<3 Look forward to getting to know y'all and the game!
- rkyiiro
Welcome to Flight rising! I love your art! To ping a person you do @Username! To get dragons you can breed or buy in the auction house, go to the raffles and giveaways, find a dragon, or trade a dragon. The forums are found in the library section! @rkyiiro I also have this dragon for sale since you like wine red. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45444534] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454446/45444534_350.png[/img] [/url]
Welcome to Flight rising! I love your art! To ping a person you do @Username! To get dragons you can breed or buy in the auction house, go to the raffles and giveaways, find a dragon, or trade a dragon. The forums are found in the library section!
@rkyiiro
I also have this dragon for sale since you like wine red. :)

45444534_350.png
Jj8GUl.gif
@liffy123 Thank you so much for the tips and the welcome! :D
I'll check out the places you've mentioned shortly :-)

(Also, that's a pretty snazzy dragon, I'd totally buy them if I had the means to do so, lol!)
@liffy123 Thank you so much for the tips and the welcome! :D
I'll check out the places you've mentioned shortly :-)

(Also, that's a pretty snazzy dragon, I'd totally buy them if I had the means to do so, lol!)
hello!
hello!
0zgUeu8.png
welcome to the club!

your art is really good!!
welcome to the club!

your art is really good!!
I1hGqnZ.png
Proud Elder Dragon Collector and Re-homer!
Tell me about your expensive dragon projects here!!!
@oakhearted @Kawaiijohn hey there!! :-D Tysm <3!
@oakhearted @Kawaiijohn hey there!! :-D Tysm <3!
if you ever wanna chat im friendly and my DMs are open !

i also am a huge fan of BNHA and cosplay/blog about it
if you ever wanna chat im friendly and my DMs are open !

i also am a huge fan of BNHA and cosplay/blog about it
I1hGqnZ.png
@Kawaiijohn Alright, I'll be sure to keep that in mind :-D I love chatting to fellow BNHA fans, I'm usually in awe of any cosplay from it :-0
@Kawaiijohn Alright, I'll be sure to keep that in mind :-D I love chatting to fellow BNHA fans, I'm usually in awe of any cosplay from it :-0
heck yeck!!

its my big interest rn so i love talking about it tbh
heck yeck!!

its my big interest rn so i love talking about it tbh
I1hGqnZ.png
@Kawaiijohn I have big respect for anyone who cosplays anything, it's... big dedication hfhfgh i wish i could do it too
@Kawaiijohn I have big respect for anyone who cosplays anything, it's... big dedication hfhfgh i wish i could do it too
1 2