Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Chicken Smoothie
1 2 3 4
Hello! I'm PleaserOfCrowds on CS (though I haven't been on there much) and I learned about FR through CS. I don't really trade on CS anymore due to very confusing pet stuff and rarities.
Hello! I'm PleaserOfCrowds on CS (though I haven't been on there much) and I learned about FR through CS. I don't really trade on CS anymore due to very confusing pet stuff and rarities.
RXOvIvB.png
Hi there! I have a CS account, simply called -Haxorus-. I got my dream pet on there a while back and don't go on too much, but it's there..

CS was responsible for introducing me to FR, as I saw an ad for it on there and thought "heck that looks bad ill go join and end up quitting after like 5 seconds".

We all know that wasn't quite the case, of course, as I've been on this site for over a year now. FR is one awesome place.
Hi there! I have a CS account, simply called -Haxorus-. I got my dream pet on there a while back and don't go on too much, but it's there..

CS was responsible for introducing me to FR, as I saw an ad for it on there and thought "heck that looks bad ill go join and end up quitting after like 5 seconds".

We all know that wasn't quite the case, of course, as I've been on this site for over a year now. FR is one awesome place.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@Deergirl12 Mine is the same as my name here. ^^
@Deergirl12 Mine is the same as my name here. ^^
Untitled115_20230904163215.pngUntitled116_20230904160251.pngB18_L2.pngm2_book.pngm4_book.pngl22_book.pnghJbkZlq.pngs8_book.pngs6_book.pngB18_R2.png
Ah I also came from ChickenSmoothie but in this case I'm kinda trying to quit CS
Ah I also came from ChickenSmoothie but in this case I'm kinda trying to quit CS
I’m an old-timer :P
I’ve been on CS since 2008. Same username on both accounts and everything. It was from CS that I learned about FR
I’m an old-timer :P
I’ve been on CS since 2008. Same username on both accounts and everything. It was from CS that I learned about FR
C5V5o0z.png
I'm AmberDragon on Chicken Smoothie, and actually got onto Flight Rising because of my account there.
I'm AmberDragon on Chicken Smoothie, and actually got onto Flight Rising because of my account there.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
I play CS! Just not as often as I used to. My user is SpaceFox, and I've only been on there for a few years.
I play CS! Just not as often as I used to. My user is SpaceFox, and I've only been on there for a few years.
a3c5lWN.png
I'm on CS too. My user is The Last Raven. I've been playing for 8 years
I'm on CS too. My user is The Last Raven. I've been playing for 8 years
I've been on CS since 2008. I actually learned about this site from some friends over there! My username on CS is Euphora-Saur
I've been on CS since 2008. I actually learned about this site from some friends over there! My username on CS is Euphora-Saur
FD1rkPC.png
I play it! I also found out about FR from there. My username over there is LapisWolf. I mostly use the site for roleplaying, so I'm usually in those parts of the site.

I haven't been playing it for long; I made an account there slightly before I made my FR account.
I play it! I also found out about FR from there. My username over there is LapisWolf. I mostly use the site for roleplaying, so I'm usually in those parts of the site.

I haven't been playing it for long; I made an account there slightly before I made my FR account.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3 4