Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Zaikaizee
1 2
-wave- Hello. I'm @Onowl's bf and I'm happy to be here. I love dragons, Skyrim, and Game of Thrones.
-wave- Hello. I'm @Onowl's bf and I'm happy to be here. I love dragons, Skyrim, and Game of Thrones.
Hellllo;D
Hellllo;D
@Zaikaizee - Dragons, Skyrim, and Game of Thrones - you, sir, have excellent taste.

Welcome!
@Zaikaizee - Dragons, Skyrim, and Game of Thrones - you, sir, have excellent taste.

Welcome!
Well hi there. ;D
@Zwi: Thanks! ;D Another good game I enjoy is Dragon Age.
Well hi there. ;D
@Zwi: Thanks! ;D Another good game I enjoy is Dragon Age.
@Zaikaizee - Dragon Age is awesome too. I'm eagerly waiting for the third one. I guess it releases fall this year, so yay! :)
@Zaikaizee - Dragon Age is awesome too. I'm eagerly waiting for the third one. I guess it releases fall this year, so yay! :)
@Zwi: As am I. ;D It looks promising! Anyway I don't want to clutter my thread up - would love to talk in messages if you're up to it.
@Zwi: As am I. ;D It looks promising! Anyway I don't want to clutter my thread up - would love to talk in messages if you're up to it.
@Zaikaizee
hello to you!!! and Blessings from the GladeMother upon you! one of my friends @foxxtrot is in love with the game of thrones. you two should hit it off.
@Zaikaizee
hello to you!!! and Blessings from the GladeMother upon you! one of my friends @foxxtrot is in love with the game of thrones. you two should hit it off.
JFxEO5r.gif8dqm7Js.gifhn0FWxt.gif
@Zaikaizee You have great tastes! I adore the Game of Thrones. And Skyrim. Dragons! Welcome! ^^ I'm sure we'll be great friends.
@Zaikaizee You have great tastes! I adore the Game of Thrones. And Skyrim. Dragons! Welcome! ^^ I'm sure we'll be great friends.
@Pandalovvy: Hello! Thank you. =)
@Foxxtrot: Hello, thanks! =D Favorite GoT character? And I'm sure of it.
@Pandalovvy: Hello! Thank you. =)
@Foxxtrot: Hello, thanks! =D Favorite GoT character? And I'm sure of it.
@Zaikaizee Well, originally it was Ned Stark. XD But, Jon Snow as of the moment. You?
@Zaikaizee Well, originally it was Ned Stark. XD But, Jon Snow as of the moment. You?
1 2