Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Zaikaizee
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
@Foxxtrot: Ned Stark = great character. :) Jon Snow is a really good one too. Daenerys and Tyrion are also favorites... my most favored of them all though? I'm going to have to agree Jon Snow.
@Foxxtrot: Ned Stark = great character. :) Jon Snow is a really good one too. Daenerys and Tyrion are also favorites... my most favored of them all though? I'm going to have to agree Jon Snow.
@Zaikaizee Oo! I have to agree with Daenerys and Tyrion. They're both just so.. fiery! I adore the idea of dragons and the direwolves. Both of those go on the top of the list of things I wish I could have. :P
@Zaikaizee Oo! I have to agree with Daenerys and Tyrion. They're both just so.. fiery! I adore the idea of dragons and the direwolves. Both of those go on the top of the list of things I wish I could have. :P
@Foxxtrot: Tyrion is the only redeeming character of the Lannisters, really. He's a great character. And Daenerys is just so powerful. Attractive and in control. I like it.

I would love a dragon or a direwolf. Maybe a cool mix of both. xDD
@Foxxtrot: Tyrion is the only redeeming character of the Lannisters, really. He's a great character. And Daenerys is just so powerful. Attractive and in control. I like it.

I would love a dragon or a direwolf. Maybe a cool mix of both. xDD
@Zaikaizee Oo, I like your thinking! A dire dragon. :P

I totally agree about the Lannisters. They're just so.. extremely unpleasant. lol Except for Tyrion. And he's just so totally passive aggressive.
@Zaikaizee Oo, I like your thinking! A dire dragon. :P

I totally agree about the Lannisters. They're just so.. extremely unpleasant. lol Except for Tyrion. And he's just so totally passive aggressive.
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page