Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2018
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 62 63
I love the apparel and the female skydancer and female coatl skins, but that is literally it. What happened recently that all the festival skins are so disappointing? Not do drag on the artists who won, but every month there are so many other skins that look so much better, but the staff never picks them. What happened? Did all the nice skins not meet the rules? How does the staff even pick the winners? Cuz the last few months has left me questioning their decisions.

ALSO, something that has made me really angry for a long while, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET ANY FESTIVAL WILDCLAW SKINS? There's been what? Like 1 WC skin this year? And, like everything else, it beat out nicer WC skins. I saw at least two amazing WC skins for this event, one male and one female, but they didn't get picked. Why does staff hate wildclaws?

I know this is just a game, and I probably sound really bitter, but still...

edit: I know there's a glitch and there's supposed to be wc skin, but I still stand by my disappointment in the lack of wc skins, especially accents

I love the apparel and the female skydancer and female coatl skins, but that is literally it. What happened recently that all the festival skins are so disappointing? Not do drag on the artists who won, but every month there are so many other skins that look so much better, but the staff never picks them. What happened? Did all the nice skins not meet the rules? How does the staff even pick the winners? Cuz the last few months has left me questioning their decisions.

ALSO, something that has made me really angry for a long while, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET ANY FESTIVAL WILDCLAW SKINS? There's been what? Like 1 WC skin this year? And, like everything else, it beat out nicer WC skins. I saw at least two amazing WC skins for this event, one male and one female, but they didn't get picked. Why does staff hate wildclaws?

I know this is just a game, and I probably sound really bitter, but still...

edit: I know there's a glitch and there's supposed to be wc skin, but I still stand by my disappointment in the lack of wc skins, especially accents

tee9opO.pngIOZq0oa.png6eEoyjq.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/27794.png[/img] This one is really beautiful!
27794.png
This one is really beautiful!
7zcCDc4.png
Happy Starfall Celebration!! The apparel and familiars are beautiful, and so are all the skins and accents!!
Happy Starfall Celebration!! The apparel and familiars are beautiful, and so are all the skins and accents!!
[quote name="CanadianCryptid" date="2018-09-23 11:40:22" ] What happened recently that all the festival skins are so disappointing? Not do drag on the artists who won, but every month there are so many other skins that look so much better, but the staff never picks them. What happened? Did all the nice skins not meet the rules? How does the staff even pick the winners? Cuz the last few months has left me questioning their decisions. ALSO, something that has made me really angry for a long while, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET ANY FESTIVAL WILDCLAW SKINS? There's been what? Like 1 WC skin this year? And, like everything else, it beat out nicer WC skins. I saw at least two amazing WC skins for this event, one male and one female, but they didn't get picked. Why does staff hate wildclaws? I know this is just a game, but still. [/quote] I do kinda agree, I have not seen a lot of wildclaw skins.
CanadianCryptid wrote on 2018-09-23 11:40:22:
What happened recently that all the festival skins are so disappointing? Not do drag on the artists who won, but every month there are so many other skins that look so much better, but the staff never picks them. What happened? Did all the nice skins not meet the rules? How does the staff even pick the winners? Cuz the last few months has left me questioning their decisions.

I know this is just a game, but still.

I do kinda agree, I have not seen a lot of wildclaw skins.
7zcCDc4.png
Happy Starfall everyone!
Happy Starfall everyone!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
aaa I always love the exclusive apparel for these events, and seeing as purple is one of my favorite colors I'm loving these already
aaa I always love the exclusive apparel for these events, and seeing as purple is one of my favorite colors I'm loving these already
~ Your Obedient Servant, O.G.
13979233.gif
13975241.gif
~ Your Obedient Servant, O.G.
13979233.gif
13975241.gif
yay some of those accents are very pretty!
yay some of those accents are very pretty!
OMG! I love it all! All the skins and accents are amazing. Congratulations everyone. Yay. Happy Starfall.
OMG! I love it all! All the skins and accents are amazing. Congratulations everyone. Yay. Happy Starfall.
I'm on the search for something catchy.
[quote name="@CanadianCryptid" date="2018-09-23 11:40:22" ] I love the apparel and the female skydancer skin, but that literally it. What happened recently that all the festival skins are so disappointing? Not do drag on the artists who won, but every month there are so many other skins that look so much better, but the staff never picks them. What happened? Did all the nice skins not meet the rules? How does the staff even pick the winners? Cuz the last few months has left me questioning their decisions. ALSO, something that has made me really angry for a long while, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET ANY FESTIVAL WILDCLAW SKINS? There's been what? Like 1 WC skin this year? And, like everything else, it beat out nicer WC skins. I saw at least two amazing WC skins for this event, one male and one female, but they didn't get picked. Why does staff hate wildclaws? I know this is just a game, but still. [/quote] There was SUPPOSE to be a WildClaw skin but a very bad glitch occurred. This is the only thread I have found that at least acknowledges the glitch: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2534044/1#post_2534044
@CanadianCryptid wrote on 2018-09-23 11:40:22:
I love the apparel and the female skydancer skin, but that literally it. What happened recently that all the festival skins are so disappointing? Not do drag on the artists who won, but every month there are so many other skins that look so much better, but the staff never picks them. What happened? Did all the nice skins not meet the rules? How does the staff even pick the winners? Cuz the last few months has left me questioning their decisions.

I know this is just a game, but still.
There was SUPPOSE to be a WildClaw skin but a very bad glitch occurred. This is the only thread I have found that at least acknowledges the glitch: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2534044/1#post_2534044
3359079.gif3359080.gifJA8qUrr.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 62 63