Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is Closed - Thanks!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
I'm so happy I joined! ^D^
I'm so happy I joined! ^D^
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
Yay glad to have joined, hello everyoneee
Yay glad to have joined, hello everyoneee
Hi everybody
Hi everybody
Hello new users!
I'm so happy new people are here, the game will be more exciting with you, I'm sure. Have a lot of fun as we have all the time we're playing FR!
Hello new users!
I'm so happy new people are here, the game will be more exciting with you, I'm sure. Have a lot of fun as we have all the time we're playing FR!
Uit5yLt.pngLhH7GBi.png
New person here, hope to meet you guys and have fun.

Cheers.
New person here, hope to meet you guys and have fun.

Cheers.
New person and I wanted to say that the site so far has been really stable and I wanted to say thanks to everyone that makes this game so wonderful :)
New person and I wanted to say that the site so far has been really stable and I wanted to say thanks to everyone that makes this game so wonderful :)
Wolfsgrin-Banner_signature_zps5a145a88.gif
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-04-15 14:14:34"][quote name="persephonesmee" date="2014-04-15 13:59:01"]@ Xhaztol - any word on how many newbies we got? :D[/quote] @ persephonesmee, when we include the outstanding confirmations: [br][br] [center][b][size=4]20,144 new users[/size][/b][/center] [br] If you completed the registration form before 13:30 but didn't confirm your account, you're okay! You will still be able to confirm your account. Remember to check your spam folder first and then send in a [url=http://flightrising.com/index.php?p=contact]Contact Us[/url] for assistance [b]using the email registered to the account in question.[/b] :D[/quote] @BlakeLupa edit @JetBlackSteel wow. you are almost correct right down to the "T" xD
Aequorin wrote on 2014-04-15 14:14:34:
persephonesmee wrote on 2014-04-15 13:59:01:
@ Xhaztol - any word on how many newbies we got? :D

@ persephonesmee, when we include the outstanding confirmations:

20,144 new users

If you completed the registration form before 13:30 but didn't confirm your account, you're okay! You will still be able to confirm your account. Remember to check your spam folder first and then send in a Contact Us for assistance using the email registered to the account in question. :D

@BlakeLupa

edit

@JetBlackSteel

wow. you are almost correct right down to the "T" xD
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
how sad, a friend of mine wanted to join, but didn´t know you were opening spots, he is very sad
how sad, a friend of mine wanted to join, but didn´t know you were opening spots, he is very sad
tumblr_nhcv6vFz5r1u1qk3fo2_250.png
Loving the site already!
Loving the site already!
banner12_copy_by_kujosutefanii-d8fq5vb.png
Yes I got in on the 14th...YIPPIE ! ! !

I have been waiting for a long time...
Yes I got in on the 14th...YIPPIE ! ! !

I have been waiting for a long time...
Gpasq5f.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39