Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair purge free to good homes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Seekerfanatic

just curious you gonna add onto it? since it was relating to my clan i mean i guess it might be intresting how you will add on
@Seekerfanatic

just curious you gonna add onto it? since it was relating to my clan i mean i guess it might be intresting how you will add on
@Shadowkrystal

I am trying to make a living as an artist, so I think I will add some art to add with the lore.
@Shadowkrystal

I am trying to make a living as an artist, so I think I will add some art to add with the lore.
hey I'm brand new, maybe I missed it but how many can we ask for? I'm interested in escape, enchantment, gilver, nightstinger, darkrage, koray, shadowscream, atmosphere but i'm not gonna ask for all of them haha
hey I'm brand new, maybe I missed it but how many can we ask for? I'm interested in escape, enchantment, gilver, nightstinger, darkrage, koray, shadowscream, atmosphere but i'm not gonna ask for all of them haha
@mste1602 you can ask for as many as you want though i dont advise asking for that many since ive had experiences where newbies would just stop playing days after i gave them dragons and as ive said i wish they have good homes. soooo 2-3 choices would be best?, also shadowscream is unavalible. also i dont mean to judge you its just ya never know right
@mste1602 you can ask for as many as you want though i dont advise asking for that many since ive had experiences where newbies would just stop playing days after i gave them dragons and as ive said i wish they have good homes. soooo 2-3 choices would be best?, also shadowscream is unavalible. also i dont mean to judge you its just ya never know right
your lair is gorgeous, thank you for sharing before you depart! i'd love a few if possible:
-rise (#15509182) & apparel, please!
-kusti (#27733461)
-watcher (#23962643)

if any of these are unavailable that's quite all right. thank you!
your lair is gorgeous, thank you for sharing before you depart! i'd love a few if possible:
-rise (#15509182) & apparel, please!
-kusti (#27733461)
-watcher (#23962643)

if any of these are unavailable that's quite all right. thank you!
ok I think I'll ask for escape and koray then?
ok I think I'll ask for escape and koray then?
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10