Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Calculator
1 2 3 4
Ping me when you are updated plz @Rowlet303
Ping me when you are updated plz @Rowlet303
Couldn't find any of the Primary- Secondary at all that matched my dragon... Its Perl catcher female with:
Primary Azure Jaguar
Secondary Teal Rosette
Tertiary FernSmoke

And How do you find out the color patterns? If they are all different its xyz, correct? If Pri and Sec are same and Ter Is different, Its xxy correct?
Couldn't find any of the Primary- Secondary at all that matched my dragon... Its Perl catcher female with:
Primary Azure Jaguar
Secondary Teal Rosette
Tertiary FernSmoke

And How do you find out the color patterns? If they are all different its xyz, correct? If Pri and Sec are same and Ter Is different, Its xxy correct?
@LovableHeroine

Yes, that's fine. Since this is relatively old (I believe) a ton of the new genes aren't on it.
@LovableHeroine

Yes, that's fine. Since this is relatively old (I believe) a ton of the new genes aren't on it.
@Rowlet303
What did you use to create your calculator?
@Rowlet303
What did you use to create your calculator?
@Rowlet303 hi! i've been using this calculator a lot but today it stopped working? something is making it say the connection isn't private and won't let me even visit the page anymore :<
@Rowlet303 hi! i've been using this calculator a lot but today it stopped working? something is making it say the connection isn't private and won't let me even visit the page anymore :<
tumblr_pomfneJcIu1ugssd3o3_400.pngtumblr_pomfneJcIu1ugssd3o2_250.png
1 2 3 4