Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to find unhatched eggs?
I've seen people get achievements for getting unhatched eggs. Where do you get them?
I've seen people get achievements for getting unhatched eggs. Where do you get them?
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
@Nebulae1 you don't necessarily need to obtain them yourself, you can ask to borrow them for the achievement and then send them back. but if you want one to keep, you can buy them from the AH, get them as a rare drop in the corresponding element of Scavenging, and they drop rarely from elemental enemies in the Coliseum.
@Nebulae1 you don't necessarily need to obtain them yourself, you can ask to borrow them for the achievement and then send them back. but if you want one to keep, you can buy them from the AH, get them as a rare drop in the corresponding element of Scavenging, and they drop rarely from elemental enemies in the Coliseum.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

If you hatch them, do you just get a randomized hatchling of that specific element?
@After

If you hatch them, do you just get a randomized hatchling of that specific element?
@Nebulae1 the element will match the egg, yep. the colors will be completely random, while the breed will be one of the four starting Plentiful breeds - Guardian, Tundra, Fae, or Mirror.
@Nebulae1 the element will match the egg, yep. the colors will be completely random, while the breed will be one of the four starting Plentiful breeds - Guardian, Tundra, Fae, or Mirror.
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Last question sorry! Do they have different genes on them as well, or are they all basic?

Thank you, by the way.
@After

Last question sorry! Do they have different genes on them as well, or are they all basic?

Thank you, by the way.
@Nebulae1 oh whoops, probably should've mentioned that, huh! they are indeed all basic, yep.
@Nebulae1 oh whoops, probably should've mentioned that, huh! they are indeed all basic, yep.
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After

All right thank you very much!
@After

All right thank you very much!
@after wait. how do you sell them?
@after wait. how do you sell them?
@Misty6100 heya, if you have a question, you should make your own thread - this thread's two years old and isn't strictly related to what you're wanting to know. threads with replies also look like they've already been answered, so new posts can be missed.

Unhatched Eggs are items that go to the "Other" tab of the Hoard when found; they can be sold like most other items, so you can list them on the Auction House or trade them through the Crossroads.
@Misty6100 heya, if you have a question, you should make your own thread - this thread's two years old and isn't strictly related to what you're wanting to know. threads with replies also look like they've already been answered, so new posts can be missed.

Unhatched Eggs are items that go to the "Other" tab of the Hoard when found; they can be sold like most other items, so you can list them on the Auction House or trade them through the Crossroads.
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
okay good to know
okay good to know