Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] New Hampshire Red Chicken
1 2 3 4
@Malachite I'd really love to own chickens someday ^w^ But that sounds like a good theory as to why that happened. Some hawks are very red, though! Like, of course, the red-tailed hawk ;) XD
@Malachite I'd really love to own chickens someday ^w^ But that sounds like a good theory as to why that happened. Some hawks are very red, though! Like, of course, the red-tailed hawk ;) XD
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Malachite
(Chicken OCs are great!)
Alright, I'll contact you when he'll grow up! ^...^
@Malachite
(Chicken OCs are great!)
Alright, I'll contact you when he'll grow up! ^...^
Oh my gosh that's awesome. I love new Hampshire reds! (well, actually, i love all chickens in general) My family used to have one. Chickens are so fun!
Good luck on your project!
Oh my gosh that's awesome. I love new Hampshire reds! (well, actually, i love all chickens in general) My family used to have one. Chickens are so fun!
Good luck on your project!
acfc520e6d1636fcd1b5bd6a572684a5.gif
@Deathstalker
Chickens are definitely interesting birds to keep! Strangely enough, the character originally was based on a red-tailed hawk xD The chicken won that battle, though. All the irony!

@LadyOptimism
(Chicken OCs are definitely great! XD)
Thank you!

@GANDOderMA
I agree that chickens are fun! I miss the birds my family keeps~ The New Hampshire Red that I had was relatively docile compared to the other birds with her; the second that I had was the most intelligent chicken I'd ever had the pleasure of caring for. Thank you for the well-wishes!
@Deathstalker
Chickens are definitely interesting birds to keep! Strangely enough, the character originally was based on a red-tailed hawk xD The chicken won that battle, though. All the irony!

@LadyOptimism
(Chicken OCs are definitely great! XD)
Thank you!

@GANDOderMA
I agree that chickens are fun! I miss the birds my family keeps~ The New Hampshire Red that I had was relatively docile compared to the other birds with her; the second that I had was the most intelligent chicken I'd ever had the pleasure of caring for. Thank you for the well-wishes!
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite Hello again! King is RTB, and I'm checking if you need him, as promised. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45403578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454036/45403578_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, if you don't find anyone from Fire to host the new pair, I can do it? I'm a bit tight on space at the moment, but I should have free slots next week~
@Malachite
Hello again! King is RTB, and I'm checking if you need him, as promised. :)

45403578_350.png

Also, if you don't find anyone from Fire to host the new pair, I can do it? I'm a bit tight on space at the moment, but I should have free slots next week~
@LadyOptimism

Hello, and thank you for checking in! :D I've found a close pair for the Terracotta | Terracotta | Sunset combination, and as for the Caramel | Cinnamon | Sunset combination, a player was kind enough to give me this fellow (whether or not I can find a suitable mate for him is another story entirely xD), so I won't be requiring your lovely Fae. I'm panning around for a Fire nest at the moment, but if I don't find someone within the next week or so, I would very much appreciate your help. I can hold a few dragons for you, if you'd like?
@LadyOptimism

Hello, and thank you for checking in! :D I've found a close pair for the Terracotta | Terracotta | Sunset combination, and as for the Caramel | Cinnamon | Sunset combination, a player was kind enough to give me this fellow (whether or not I can find a suitable mate for him is another story entirely xD), so I won't be requiring your lovely Fae. I'm panning around for a Fire nest at the moment, but if I don't find someone within the next week or so, I would very much appreciate your help. I can hold a few dragons for you, if you'd like?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite
Just saying, but that Snapper fellow is handsome! :)
I'll probably have some space by next week, but if for some reason I won't, then holding dragons will be much appreciated, of course. Contact me if you do need the nest by then, we'll gladly welcome chicken dragon guest! XD
@Malachite
Just saying, but that Snapper fellow is handsome! :)
I'll probably have some space by next week, but if for some reason I won't, then holding dragons will be much appreciated, of course. Contact me if you do need the nest by then, we'll gladly welcome chicken dragon guest! XD
@LadyOptimism

The Snapper is quite handsome ^^ I'll definitely be sure to try to find him a good home after my project is over.
I'll be sure to contact you if the chicken parents still need a nest! XD
@LadyOptimism

The Snapper is quite handsome ^^ I'll definitely be sure to try to find him a good home after my project is over.
I'll be sure to contact you if the chicken parents still need a nest! XD
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite This girl is tangerine/tangerine/terracotta, which is pretty close to the colors you were after for your snap boy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45832383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458324/45832383_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Malachite

This girl is tangerine/tangerine/terracotta, which is pretty close to the colors you were after for your snap boy!

45832383_350.png
3jMKu5t.png
@wolfslam

Oo, she does have close colors! If I purchase her, do you mind terribly if she ends up trained and exalted?
@wolfslam

Oo, she does have close colors! If I purchase her, do you mind terribly if she ends up trained and exalted?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
1 2 3 4