Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Halloween Project Hub
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
@wildflora @gibberish @zith @boneshakers @uglyonly @darketsy @xxcalypsoxx @havarti2 @wishuponadragon @issues @happyfox @alittlerain @thetoastfiend @strychnine @sirenmoons

Just a reminder to anyone nesting a dragon of nocturne rarity that today is the last day they can be bred and both they and their nests offspring be ready for Halloween. You don't need to nest them though as we have lots of pairs! :)

Also if you haven't seen it yet check out he awesome art we are getting for the dragons!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2504827/1

I'll send out another reminder for when dragons need to go on nests for the Halloween event itself! In a few days I will also send out codes for signatures & buttons for promoting the event- you don't have to use these though- its only if you want to!
@wildflora @gibberish @zith @boneshakers @uglyonly @darketsy @xxcalypsoxx @havarti2 @wishuponadragon @issues @happyfox @alittlerain @thetoastfiend @strychnine @sirenmoons

Just a reminder to anyone nesting a dragon of nocturne rarity that today is the last day they can be bred and both they and their nests offspring be ready for Halloween. You don't need to nest them though as we have lots of pairs! :)

Also if you haven't seen it yet check out he awesome art we are getting for the dragons!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2504827/1

I'll send out another reminder for when dragons need to go on nests for the Halloween event itself! In a few days I will also send out codes for signatures & buttons for promoting the event- you don't have to use these though- its only if you want to!
tp1ZjdA.png
I'm new and curious as to how this works?
I'm new and curious as to how this works?
@minkletoes So I will be hosting a giveaway on Halloween where I will give away hatchlings with a halloween hatch date, themed colours and genes, lore, and art. I'll also give away donated hatchlings and adults. You can ask to be added to the ping list (thats a list of usernames with '@' before them which when copy pasted into a new thread or comment notifies those users) of the event itself and just claim a hatchling on the day.

OR

If you would like to help out you can:

Host- volunteer to look after dragons for me so I have space to assemble new pairs/ sell dragons to fund the project.

Nest- Put pairs of dragons on your nests either to make new pairs for halloween or just for halloween itself. Generally I'm looking for nests from flights that will give 'halloweeny' eye colours so Shadow is best, then plague, then fire, then wind and arcane, then most of the others don't work as well.

Donate hatchlings or dragons- So if you have a pair that have halloweeny colours already you can tell me that you'd like to donate whatever you hatch from them on halloween day. You can donate adults as well but they are less useful unless they are already paired or match a dragon that I already have and needs a mate.

Donate art or contribute lore- You can read more about that on the thread linked on the first page. I'm writing the body of the lore currently but help will be appreciated for fleshing it out and adding to individual dragons.

If you help out in any of these ways you get pinged before the giveaway opens to people who didn't help so you get to pick from hatchlings first. You also get to claim in advance up to two of the adult dragons in the 'founding pairs' list.
@minkletoes So I will be hosting a giveaway on Halloween where I will give away hatchlings with a halloween hatch date, themed colours and genes, lore, and art. I'll also give away donated hatchlings and adults. You can ask to be added to the ping list (thats a list of usernames with '@' before them which when copy pasted into a new thread or comment notifies those users) of the event itself and just claim a hatchling on the day.

OR

If you would like to help out you can:

Host- volunteer to look after dragons for me so I have space to assemble new pairs/ sell dragons to fund the project.

Nest- Put pairs of dragons on your nests either to make new pairs for halloween or just for halloween itself. Generally I'm looking for nests from flights that will give 'halloweeny' eye colours so Shadow is best, then plague, then fire, then wind and arcane, then most of the others don't work as well.

Donate hatchlings or dragons- So if you have a pair that have halloweeny colours already you can tell me that you'd like to donate whatever you hatch from them on halloween day. You can donate adults as well but they are less useful unless they are already paired or match a dragon that I already have and needs a mate.

Donate art or contribute lore- You can read more about that on the thread linked on the first page. I'm writing the body of the lore currently but help will be appreciated for fleshing it out and adding to individual dragons.

If you help out in any of these ways you get pinged before the giveaway opens to people who didn't help so you get to pick from hatchlings first. You also get to claim in advance up to two of the adult dragons in the 'founding pairs' list.
tp1ZjdA.png
I think hosting would be fun; would I be able to join the give away too?
I think hosting would be fun; would I be able to join the give away too?
@minkletoes of course! I'll ping you when a pair needs hosting!
@minkletoes of course! I'll ping you when a pair needs hosting!
tp1ZjdA.png
Of course ????
Of course ????
@minkletoes of course you can
@minkletoes of course you can
tp1ZjdA.png
@Strikhedoniak
I can take any pair now as I have some more room in my lair than before
@Strikhedoniak
I can take any pair now as I have some more room in my lair than before
.............. Jk9NoUo.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@uglyonly do you still have any single males that might make a good match for: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38290004] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382901/38290004_350.png[/img] [/url]
@uglyonly do you still have any single males that might make a good match for:

38290004_350.png
tp1ZjdA.png
@Strikhedoniak
Could I be added to the pinglist for the giveaway?
@Strikhedoniak
Could I be added to the pinglist for the giveaway?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19