Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Halloween Project Hub
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
@strikhesoniak. You probably cant reply to the CR anymore because I already accepted, but Would you like the hatchlings in five days or should they be Born on Halloween?
@strikhesoniak. You probably cant reply to the CR anymore because I already accepted, but Would you like the hatchlings in five days or should they be Born on Halloween?
@khaos101 Born on halloween! :)
@khaos101 Born on halloween! :)
tp1ZjdA.png
@strikhedoniak Okay, in that case i Will nest them About 8 days before and hatch them the right day. Put a note on my calander C:
@strikhedoniak Okay, in that case i Will nest them About 8 days before and hatch them the right day. Put a note on my calander C:
My nets out I'm on library wifi atm :3 next time!
My nets out I'm on library wifi atm :3 next time!
image_zpszialutu2.png
Can I be added to the giveaway pinglist please? :)
Can I be added to the giveaway pinglist please? :)
she/her / +10 fr time
Gen 1 collector
@Strikhedoniak
Hi, I had previously entered the giveaway as HazyMoon. I have since then changed my username. Could you please update the lists?
(sorry)
@Strikhedoniak
Hi, I had previously entered the giveaway as HazyMoon. I have since then changed my username. Could you please update the lists?
(sorry)
@wildflora @gibberish @zith @boneshakers @uglyonly @Darkesty @xxcalypsoxx @havarti2 @wishuponadragon @issues @happyfox @alittlerain @thetoastfiend @strychnine @sirenmoons

Hey guys just a reminder that halloween nests need to be on by the 26th so make sure you'll have space in time! Sorry I've been a bit inactive the last couple of weeks its been insane for me but I'll be around more this week to have everything set in place before I'm traveling.

@Khaos101[nature eyes] @PepperClove [plague] @ShadyApocalypse [arcane] @FallenAngel [Lightning] @snogardnuf [arcane] @ShilohAponi [arcane]

I still need a nest for samhain & fear would anyone be willing to take them now?

@wildflora @gibberish @zith @boneshakers @uglyonly @Darkesty @xxcalypsoxx @havarti2 @wishuponadragon @issues @happyfox @alittlerain @thetoastfiend @strychnine @sirenmoons

Hey guys just a reminder that halloween nests need to be on by the 26th so make sure you'll have space in time! Sorry I've been a bit inactive the last couple of weeks its been insane for me but I'll be around more this week to have everything set in place before I'm traveling.

@Khaos101[nature eyes] @PepperClove [plague] @ShadyApocalypse [arcane] @FallenAngel [Lightning] @snogardnuf [arcane] @ShilohAponi [arcane]

I still need a nest for samhain & fear would anyone be willing to take them now?

tp1ZjdA.png
@Strikhedoniak I have lots of room if you want me to take on another pair :)
@Strikhedoniak I have lots of room if you want me to take on another pair :)
hOGlmzU.pngpnyCpOn.gifjzRE1z1.png
@thetoastfiend ah thank you so much cring them now!
@thetoastfiend ah thank you so much cring them now!
tp1ZjdA.png
@strikhedoniak don't they need to be on by the 25th to hatch on the 31st? My math might be off though. And if we have our own pairs that have Halloween-looking babies do you want hatchlings from them too?
@strikhedoniak don't they need to be on by the 25th to hatch on the 31st? My math might be off though. And if we have our own pairs that have Halloween-looking babies do you want hatchlings from them too?
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19