Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@jurobii huh! thats really weird :0 I've never had problems with imgur before,,, anyway, I just stuck it in discord here and you should be able to get the full sized image! hope that works!
@jurobii huh! thats really weird :0 I've never had problems with imgur before,,, anyway, I just stuck it in discord here and you should be able to get the full sized image! hope that works!
@munohs
ahhh that link works fine, tysm! sorry for the trouble though ahhh ;-;
@munohs
ahhh that link works fine, tysm! sorry for the trouble though ahhh ;-;
IMG_3120.png
@CityOfAngels heyo! sorry this took so long ;-; here's your finished boy! let me know if u want any edits and I can do them! :3
@CityOfAngels heyo! sorry this took so long ;-; here's your finished boy! let me know if u want any edits and I can do them! :3
@Munohs

AAA HE’S PERFECT!!! Thank you so much omg,, I love him ;D;
@Munohs

AAA HE’S PERFECT!!! Thank you so much omg,, I love him ;D;
End of Line.
commission_for_silver_1l20_by_becnessmonster-dcw7tgx.gif
@CityOfAngels aaa! I'm so glad!! ^///^

@CosmicAngel hey! I'm done with the last round :> I'm gonna take like a week or so off from doing commissions, so I'll get in tough when I start on your guys!
@CityOfAngels aaa! I'm so glad!! ^///^

@CosmicAngel hey! I'm done with the last round :> I'm gonna take like a week or so off from doing commissions, so I'll get in tough when I start on your guys!
@Munohs

Hey sweet! I've been watching and love everyone else's commissions omg. I'm perfectly fine with waiting and it is seriously no rush! You deserve a break. <3

Thank you for the tiny update though! I hope school is going well for you
@Munohs

Hey sweet! I've been watching and love everyone else's commissions omg. I'm perfectly fine with waiting and it is seriously no rush! You deserve a break. <3

Thank you for the tiny update though! I hope school is going well for you
@CosmicAngel aww thank you!! school's going great atm! I can't wait to get started on your drawings, I just need time to obsessively draw my own characters for awhile haha :'D
@CosmicAngel aww thank you!! school's going great atm! I can't wait to get started on your drawings, I just need time to obsessively draw my own characters for awhile haha :'D
@Munohs

Im glad to hear that it's going well! I completely get that though haha. I made some personal art for myself tonight for the first time in awhile. c': Sometimes you just gotta love your own characters!!!!
@Munohs

Im glad to hear that it's going well! I completely get that though haha. I made some personal art for myself tonight for the first time in awhile. c': Sometimes you just gotta love your own characters!!!!
@CosmicAngel hey just so you know i'm gonna start on your commissions this afternoon! i'm going to aim for getting some sketches to you by the end of the weekend ^^
@CosmicAngel hey just so you know i'm gonna start on your commissions this afternoon! i'm going to aim for getting some sketches to you by the end of the weekend ^^
@Munohs

Omg that’ll be so awesome! I can’t wait to see them. <33 Thank you again for all of these updates!
@Munohs

Omg that’ll be so awesome! I can’t wait to see them. <33 Thank you again for all of these updates!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13