Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Tertiary Gene: Ringlets
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77

SO MANY NEW GENES WOW

SO MANY NEW GENES WOW
06xk8gV.png
HZSRMw5.png
FObX7rS.png
xj6Mn2e.png
such a beautiful new tertiary gene! Can't wait to see my dragons decked out
such a beautiful new tertiary gene! Can't wait to see my dragons decked out
fr devs are best devs. look at this update frequency. ain't no other devs gonna do that.
fr devs are best devs. look at this update frequency. ain't no other devs gonna do that.
- order
Why? This just keeps getting better and better!
Why? This just keeps getting better and better!
I'M LOVING THESE HOLY HECK
I'M LOVING THESE HOLY HECK
I'm actually super excited for Ringlets because it just looks so perfect and beautiful. It really feels like it should be on a dragon, you know? In a way it reminds me of Falcon but it's also so different and fitting for all the dragons.

(Also, thank you so much for the QoL updates! They have already helped so much! But is it possible that there could be one for the notification buttons? Whenever I click them to see the new notification, a little box pops up telling me what the button does. It isn't always bothersome, but I usually can't see what the newest notification is because the box is in the way. I'm on mobile, if that helps.

Another thing that is probably just me, is that it would be nice to be able to bookmark certain forums to come back to them instead of getting notified whenever it updates. Sometimes I just want to remember a certain forum such as one that sells dragons, but continuously getting notifications from a forum can be annoying. I know that I could just write down the forum- and I probably should just do that, but a possible suggestion for a future update)
I'm actually super excited for Ringlets because it just looks so perfect and beautiful. It really feels like it should be on a dragon, you know? In a way it reminds me of Falcon but it's also so different and fitting for all the dragons.

(Also, thank you so much for the QoL updates! They have already helped so much! But is it possible that there could be one for the notification buttons? Whenever I click them to see the new notification, a little box pops up telling me what the button does. It isn't always bothersome, but I usually can't see what the newest notification is because the box is in the way. I'm on mobile, if that helps.

Another thing that is probably just me, is that it would be nice to be able to bookmark certain forums to come back to them instead of getting notified whenever it updates. Sometimes I just want to remember a certain forum such as one that sells dragons, but continuously getting notifications from a forum can be annoying. I know that I could just write down the forum- and I probably should just do that, but a possible suggestion for a future update)
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
Koi dragons. This is cool.
Koi dragons. This is cool.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
Love the new gene! Thanks so much for the improvements to Baldwin's Brew - so much easier!
Love the new gene! Thanks so much for the improvements to Baldwin's Brew - so much easier!
Oh how lovely! I'll definitely be using this one!
Oh how lovely! I'll definitely be using this one!
The new gene is cool, I just don’t have dragons that I think look better with it.

The quality of life upgrades are appreciated, its nice to see the name of the thread in pings.
The new gene is cool, I just don’t have dragons that I think look better with it.

The quality of life upgrades are appreciated, its nice to see the name of the thread in pings.
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77