Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hi, I joined back on the 14th, but, uh, I've been too, uh, shy to try to post anything yet.
But uh, my name is Moni, or Grima, if you want to stick to something close to my username.
I've just spent the past few days playing games and messing around in the coliseum, and I think that maybe being social would also be fun!
Hi, I joined back on the 14th, but, uh, I've been too, uh, shy to try to post anything yet.
But uh, my name is Moni, or Grima, if you want to stick to something close to my username.
I've just spent the past few days playing games and messing around in the coliseum, and I think that maybe being social would also be fun!
@Grimleal
Hi there Moni!
No worries about being shy, we all are at first. The forums are a fun place to be though, be it playing forum games or entering raffles or just chatting! It's lovely to have you here, and congrats on making your very first forum post! :D
Feel free to ask me or any other moderators questions should you have them - we are here to help you out. :)
I hope you have a lot of fun here on the game!
@Grimleal
Hi there Moni!
No worries about being shy, we all are at first. The forums are a fun place to be though, be it playing forum games or entering raffles or just chatting! It's lovely to have you here, and congrats on making your very first forum post! :D
Feel free to ask me or any other moderators questions should you have them - we are here to help you out. :)
I hope you have a lot of fun here on the game!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Mayana Thank you! I'm already having a lot of fun, and I'm sure once I figure out how more things work (through trial and error, surely) it'll continue to be just as fun. (゚▽゚*)
@Mayana Thank you! I'm already having a lot of fun, and I'm sure once I figure out how more things work (through trial and error, surely) it'll continue to be just as fun. (゚▽゚*)