Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons to Good Homes[OUT OF DRAGONS]
1 2 3 4 5
@Corora

Its fine. Is Pastel available?
@Corora

Its fine. Is Pastel available?
Tick tock, there goes the clock.

eAxrS.gif388UE.gif2L7IY.gifZOH8w.gif

M7ojS.gif
@Corora Are you giving away the babies too? If so could I have http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43590&tab=dragon&did=2996039 ?
@Corora Are you giving away the babies too? If so could I have http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43590&tab=dragon&did=2996039 ?
dragsig_by_oshaii-d8grhbx.png
@Dranixon I am sorry but i already got a private message claiming Blueprint
@AlexFaust100 Pastel is on his way
@oshaii no i am not giving out the babies, but depending on the offer i may be willing to sell him to you
@Dranixon I am sorry but i already got a private message claiming Blueprint
@AlexFaust100 Pastel is on his way
@oshaii no i am not giving out the babies, but depending on the offer i may be willing to sell him to you
@Corora I'll have a think about it. But thank you so much for Goldenrod!
@Corora I'll have a think about it. But thank you so much for Goldenrod!
dragsig_by_oshaii-d8grhbx.png
@oshaii Not a problem, thank you for giving Goldenrod a nice place to stay
@oshaii Not a problem, thank you for giving Goldenrod a nice place to stay
@Corora

Thanks.
@Corora

Thanks.
Tick tock, there goes the clock.

eAxrS.gif388UE.gif2L7IY.gifZOH8w.gif

M7ojS.gif
hello, could I plz have your lvl 1 imperial femail dragon? would you be able to give her to me instead of blueprint? thanks
hello, could I plz have your lvl 1 imperial femail dragon? would you be able to give her to me instead of blueprint? thanks
@dranixon i'm sorry but none of the baby dragons are being given away as i am going to use them as my new breeding pairs

Just so everyone knows the only dragons I have left are Sol, Dirk, Destran, and Raindrop. Everyone else has been claimed or not being given away at this time.
@dranixon i'm sorry but none of the baby dragons are being given away as i am going to use them as my new breeding pairs

Just so everyone knows the only dragons I have left are Sol, Dirk, Destran, and Raindrop. Everyone else has been claimed or not being given away at this time.
@Corora May I claim Sol? I'm absolutely new here, and Sol would be a welcomed addition to my dragons.
@Corora May I claim Sol? I'm absolutely new here, and Sol would be a welcomed addition to my dragons.
@Dave3567 Sol is on his way and welcome to Flight Rising

Dirk has been claimed by @RoaringWolf
@Dave3567 Sol is on his way and welcome to Flight Rising

Dirk has been claimed by @RoaringWolf
1 2 3 4 5