Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons to Good Homes[OUT OF DRAGONS]
1 2 3 4 5
I am all out of dragons to give away! Sorry everyone who missed it! Thank you to Everyone that has given my former clan a good home!

Hey, i am rebooting my lair, so i guess until i run out of adult dragons anyone that messages me will get a free dragon of his or her choice. First come, First Serve.
I am all out of dragons to give away! Sorry everyone who missed it! Thank you to Everyone that has given my former clan a good home!

Hey, i am rebooting my lair, so i guess until i run out of adult dragons anyone that messages me will get a free dragon of his or her choice. First come, First Serve.
@Corora May I have a Dragon?
@Corora May I have a Dragon?
@Adhara Torquoise should be on her way

@AkumaEmpress Just tell me whom you want
@Adhara Torquoise should be on her way

@AkumaEmpress Just tell me whom you want
@corora
May I have darkie?
@corora
May I have darkie?
@Corora are you getting rid of all your adults? There are some rather lovely ones in there.
@Corora are you getting rid of all your adults? There are some rather lovely ones in there.
@wasteofanangel yes i want to start all over so pick any one you want and i will let you know if he or she is taken

@Mitchy Darkie will be on his way in a second
@wasteofanangel yes i want to start all over so pick any one you want and i will let you know if he or she is taken

@Mitchy Darkie will be on his way in a second
@Corora Is Sparky still available? I'd love to give him a home.
@Corora Is Sparky still available? I'd love to give him a home.
lightning_banner.pngStrayan | F | Big-time forum lurkerwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif

{CURRENTLY SEEKING: Male Navy/Chocolate/Chocolate dragon}
@Corora

I'd love to take Mystique off your hands
@Corora

I'd love to take Mystique off your hands
257.gifhpC8HCQ.png
@Corora - Could I please take Dusk off your hands?
@Corora - Could I please take Dusk off your hands?
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
1 2 3 4 5