Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Site slow or just me?
Just making sure it's me and not the server. Firefox, windows 7. Chrome is faster, but just making sure again. It's been almost a week, dunno what I did.
Just making sure it's me and not the server. Firefox, windows 7. Chrome is faster, but just making sure again. It's been almost a week, dunno what I did.
@DracoFactorem
Haven't noticed anything on my end. Have you tried incognito/private mode to see if it's a plugin/extension that's causing the slowdown?
@DracoFactorem
Haven't noticed anything on my end. Have you tried incognito/private mode to see if it's a plugin/extension that's causing the slowdown?
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Maybe clear your cache/cookies?
Maybe clear your cache/cookies?
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
Thanks a lot. I found it was hardware acceleration option I limited to 2 content processes instead of the default 4, but what is weird is I did that months ago. Oh well. Your answers helped me figure it out, thanks again! Should I delete my post?
Thanks a lot. I found it was hardware acceleration option I limited to 2 content processes instead of the default 4, but what is weird is I did that months ago. Oh well. Your answers helped me figure it out, thanks again! Should I delete my post?