Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [SFC] Starfall Out-Of-Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 67 68
@bonespecter

No worries at all about the ping, I don't mind!! Are you looking at the master ticket sheet or the sheet that lists attendant activity status? Because the 2nd one won't have your dragons recorded on it -- It resets every day for organization purposes, it only has today's exalts on it! But when it does reset, the previous day's records are instead added to the aforementioned master ticket sheet, and if you ctrl+f your username on that one, you'll see your dragons are all accounted for!
@bonespecter

No worries at all about the ping, I don't mind!! Are you looking at the master ticket sheet or the sheet that lists attendant activity status? Because the 2nd one won't have your dragons recorded on it -- It resets every day for organization purposes, it only has today's exalts on it! But when it does reset, the previous day's records are instead added to the aforementioned master ticket sheet, and if you ctrl+f your username on that one, you'll see your dragons are all accounted for!
Sig currently a work in progress!

Toyhouse (On hiatus) | Wishlist | To Do/Goals

Please ignore the lack of forum posts I never introduced myself on here when I joined back in 2013 and now I feel weird posting and hh Anxiety
@EasilyAmusedKat thank you!
@EasilyAmusedKat thank you!
@artisticrock ohh yea i was looking at the second one, thank you very much c:
@artisticrock ohh yea i was looking at the second one, thank you very much c:
XxqDwGq.png
@bonespecter

No problem at all, I'm always happy to help!! c:
@bonespecter

No problem at all, I'm always happy to help!! c:
Sig currently a work in progress!

Toyhouse (On hiatus) | Wishlist | To Do/Goals

Please ignore the lack of forum posts I never introduced myself on here when I joined back in 2013 and now I feel weird posting and hh Anxiety
@ishanyx

I set up CR's PAs to mzvalkyrie but they were not accepted. I've now canceled them and are sending them to you. It may be good to check and make sure they are actually online, or mark them as offline.
@ishanyx

I set up CR's PAs to mzvalkyrie but they were not accepted. I've now canceled them and are sending them to you. It may be good to check and make sure they are actually online, or mark them as offline.
FHDwgvu.pngPr4E9B4.png7IrlcZp.png
@mzvalkyrie You still around? I sent you some dragons probably 20 some minutes ago via private auction and you've not touched them yet.
@mzvalkyrie You still around? I sent you some dragons probably 20 some minutes ago via private auction and you've not touched them yet.
GIfiliO.png
@PaperGryphon

Hi, sorry. Getting to them now. I've been in Coli.
@PaperGryphon

Hi, sorry. Getting to them now. I've been in Coli.
mzvalkyrie_june_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dce8ejf.gif

2bqs45I.gif
@mzvalkyrie Whoops, I'd sent some to another receiver but I'll resend the last few to you. Probably best not to drown any one person in all the dragons.
@mzvalkyrie Whoops, I'd sent some to another receiver but I'll resend the last few to you. Probably best not to drown any one person in all the dragons.
GIfiliO.png
@TwoSouls Sending you few level 6s via PA. ^^
@TwoSouls Sending you few level 6s via PA. ^^
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
And we're back after rollover! Hello everyone~
And we're back after rollover! Hello everyone~
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 67 68