Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette Runner-Ups!
1 2
No support.

In a raffle, especially one hosted by the FR team in the Trading Post, the point is basically to lose all your money and probably not win. If you don't want to put your money into nothingness, don't join raffles :P
No support.

In a raffle, especially one hosted by the FR team in the Trading Post, the point is basically to lose all your money and probably not win. If you don't want to put your money into nothingness, don't join raffles :P
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
While I don't support consolation prizes for everyone that enters, I do support their being a few high tier prizes, and more lower tier prizes all under an umbrella theme for the week.
While I don't support consolation prizes for everyone that enters, I do support their being a few high tier prizes, and more lower tier prizes all under an umbrella theme for the week.
No support. I wouldn't mind having multiple winners with varying prizes, but every person that enters should not get a prize.
No support. I wouldn't mind having multiple winners with varying prizes, but every person that enters should not get a prize.
ZQGfAQY.png
No support for everyone who purchased tickets being compensated, due to the strain that might put on the workings of the site itself.

However, maybe it would be fair for players who purchased the most tickets (for instance the top 3 players with most tickets) to get consolation prizes for their spendings? These prizes could be things like gene or breed change scrolls, prismatic tokens, and other moderately valuable items.

No support for everyone who purchased tickets being compensated, due to the strain that might put on the workings of the site itself.

However, maybe it would be fair for players who purchased the most tickets (for instance the top 3 players with most tickets) to get consolation prizes for their spendings? These prizes could be things like gene or breed change scrolls, prismatic tokens, and other moderately valuable items.

WIP
I've got to say no support.

1) Because a raffle is meant to be a risk and if you don't want to go home empty handed, you probably shouldn't be entering and single piece of food isn't going to make up for any money spent.

2) The idea of a participation prize is silly to me as they are basically pity prizes. A piece of food isn't going to make many people feel better about not winning anyway.

It's just extra effort and time the stuff don't need to spend.
I've got to say no support.

1) Because a raffle is meant to be a risk and if you don't want to go home empty handed, you probably shouldn't be entering and single piece of food isn't going to make up for any money spent.

2) The idea of a participation prize is silly to me as they are basically pity prizes. A piece of food isn't going to make many people feel better about not winning anyway.

It's just extra effort and time the stuff don't need to spend.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
No support, this defeats the entire purpose of having a raffle at all. Raffles are luck based, you may get your moneys worth or more back, or you may get nothing. But if everyone who enters gets even a small prize, then it isn't even a raffle anymore. Its just a giveaway where someone pays money and everyone gets something from a huge thing to small thing
No support, this defeats the entire purpose of having a raffle at all. Raffles are luck based, you may get your moneys worth or more back, or you may get nothing. But if everyone who enters gets even a small prize, then it isn't even a raffle anymore. Its just a giveaway where someone pays money and everyone gets something from a huge thing to small thing
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
how do I use the tickets that i buy?
how do I use the tickets that i buy?
@Blosa2133

This isn't actually the place to ask this, that would be the help forums, but for Roundsey, you don't have to use them, you just go to her page in the trading post, buy the tickets, and they are automatically used there. You don't actually get any 'physical' item that needs to be used anywhere. Once you buy, you are automatically entered.
@Blosa2133

This isn't actually the place to ask this, that would be the help forums, but for Roundsey, you don't have to use them, you just go to her page in the trading post, buy the tickets, and they are automatically used there. You don't actually get any 'physical' item that needs to be used anywhere. Once you buy, you are automatically entered.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Ok, thank you so much. I will try to use the right place next time.
Ok, thank you so much. I will try to use the right place next time.
@Blosa2133

No worries, you are just more likely to get help from the help forums than from the suggestions forum.
@Blosa2133

No worries, you are just more likely to get help from the help forums than from the suggestions forum.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
1 2