Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TEMP CLOSED]
1 2 ... 426 427 428 429 430 ... 689 690
ohhh my god they're all so freaking adorable!!! lmao I'm so gonna get kicked outta this but could I please get #2752, #2763, and #2764 if I'm not at my limit by now?

If I can't get them all, would I at least be able to get #2764?
ohhh my god they're all so freaking adorable!!! lmao I'm so gonna get kicked outta this but could I please get #2752, #2763, and #2764 if I'm not at my limit by now?

If I can't get them all, would I at least be able to get #2764?
ygWzlbs.pngWjoRtbD.pngVsQsiFi.pngnj6WwdN.pngdVEhpEt.pngdsxhpRw.pngTkQY47D.pngm78opSZ.png25JQOyr.pngiwOM9O6.pngypbGWNk.pngtDii0Aq.png58ThrEL.gif
JkaQI9H.png
@Natakiro

May I have #2764 and #2767 ?
@Natakiro

May I have #2764 and #2767 ?
@Iguruwashi

Sorry me again "^^

May I have #2762
@Iguruwashi

Sorry me again "^^

May I have #2762
@oOstarmazingOo @Snakelover21 Sure thing! I'll send them over right away :)
@oOstarmazingOo @Snakelover21 Sure thing! I'll send them over right away :)
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
@Iguruwashi / @Natakiro I think you gave me the wrong dragon cause it wasn't the one I asked for (well, not the one I hoped for) and I wanted to at least get #2764 which from what I checked is still up for adoption

Sorry to be a pain
@Iguruwashi / @Natakiro I think you gave me the wrong dragon cause it wasn't the one I asked for (well, not the one I hoped for) and I wanted to at least get #2764 which from what I checked is still up for adoption

Sorry to be a pain
ygWzlbs.pngWjoRtbD.pngVsQsiFi.pngnj6WwdN.pngdVEhpEt.pngdsxhpRw.pngTkQY47D.pngm78opSZ.png25JQOyr.pngiwOM9O6.pngypbGWNk.pngtDii0Aq.png58ThrEL.gif
JkaQI9H.png
@oOstarmazingOo Many apologies, but those ones are no longer available! D:

@Snakelover21 I just got on and was checking the list and noticed that 2763 was still listed, though you requested them and Iguruwashi has since been on. I'm sending over the one you wanted from me, but will PM Iguruwashi about the other ^^ Apologies for the mix up.
@oOstarmazingOo Many apologies, but those ones are no longer available! D:

@Snakelover21 I just got on and was checking the list and noticed that 2763 was still listed, though you requested them and Iguruwashi has since been on. I'm sending over the one you wanted from me, but will PM Iguruwashi about the other ^^ Apologies for the mix up.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Snakelover21 Oops, sorry about that! I'm sending over the little boggy girl that you actually wanted :)
@Snakelover21 Oops, sorry about that! I'm sending over the little boggy girl that you actually wanted :)
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
Thank you for clearing it up sorry I caused some trouble
Thank you for clearing it up sorry I caused some trouble
JkaQI9H.png
@Natakiro

Its okay, could I be able to get a different dragon instead...? Preferebly #2773?
Sorry if im being a nuisance
@Natakiro

Its okay, could I be able to get a different dragon instead...? Preferebly #2773?
Sorry if im being a nuisance
@Iguruwashi may I have #2753? It's really pretty!
@Iguruwashi may I have #2753? It's really pretty!
fwvPppZ.gif
1 2 ... 426 427 428 429 430 ... 689 690