1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
@Milkyteax

Finally got your girl registered ^-^
@Milkyteax

Finally got your girl registered ^-^
ykNuD9R.pngQfISK3c.png
@DogsAre4Lyfe
Got your dragon registered!

Reminder to others - these guys are not automatically registered! You will have to ask for registration.
@DogsAre4Lyfe
Got your dragon registered!

Reminder to others - these guys are not automatically registered! You will have to ask for registration.
ykNuD9R.pngQfISK3c.png
@Burbuja can you PM me details of what it means to have her registered, the process, ect?
@Burbuja can you PM me details of what it means to have her registered, the process, ect?
All babies sold, thanks everyone! If you missed them this round don't worry, we'll have another nest soon! And don't forget to check out our other official Producers, they have great Aloes <3
All babies sold, thanks everyone! If you missed them this round don't worry, we'll have another nest soon! And don't forget to check out our other official Producers, they have great Aloes <3
ykNuD9R.pngQfISK3c.png
@Burbuja did they all sell already? =')
@Burbuja did they all sell already? =')
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@DeathStalker sure did! These guys always sell within the hour, and that just makes me super happy :)
@DeathStalker sure did! These guys always sell within the hour, and that just makes me super happy :)
ykNuD9R.pngQfISK3c.png
@Burbuja Dang! Please make sure to keep pinging me for all hatchlings, perhaps I'll be lucky enough to snag one of your beauties next time! ^^
@Burbuja Dang! Please make sure to keep pinging me for all hatchlings, perhaps I'll be lucky enough to snag one of your beauties next time! ^^
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@DeathStalker Absolutely! Right now I'm trying to setup a way for players to be able to get first picks of the nest because there are some that have been waiting to snag for MONTHS, but I'm not quite sure how yet without losing my own time and money on it too.

Once I figure it out though there'll be an announcement, so you'll have a chance later!
@DeathStalker Absolutely! Right now I'm trying to setup a way for players to be able to get first picks of the nest because there are some that have been waiting to snag for MONTHS, but I'm not quite sure how yet without losing my own time and money on it too.

Once I figure it out though there'll be an announcement, so you'll have a chance later!
ykNuD9R.pngQfISK3c.png
@Burbuja Thank you! ^^

Maybe you could pay to reserve and get first pick of a dragon? Though that might get complicated due to demand versus supply..
@Burbuja Thank you! ^^

Maybe you could pay to reserve and get first pick of a dragon? Though that might get complicated due to demand versus supply..
EBEMlSX.png
Could get the Imp i bought the other Day registred?
Could get the Imp i bought the other Day registred?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19