Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Oh HAI
1 2
Forgot to drop by the forum and actually say hello when I signed up the other day! xD So I figured I'd do that now and officially greet the FR community. :3

Anyways, call me whatever you want. If you're too lazy to come up with anything, just Fox or Rad is fine.

Uhh, welp. Lil' bout myself, I was born and raised in the country where I murdered thou- I mean; I'm an artist, obsessed with certain Marvel characters such as Deadpool and Iron Man. Also I like certain manga's and anime's (One Piece in particular). I absolutely adore roleplaying, it's a hobby of mine and I'm working my way up to be a registered nurse.

So yea, hai peeps and glad to be here spreadin' the plague. :D
Forgot to drop by the forum and actually say hello when I signed up the other day! xD So I figured I'd do that now and officially greet the FR community. :3

Anyways, call me whatever you want. If you're too lazy to come up with anything, just Fox or Rad is fine.

Uhh, welp. Lil' bout myself, I was born and raised in the country where I murdered thou- I mean; I'm an artist, obsessed with certain Marvel characters such as Deadpool and Iron Man. Also I like certain manga's and anime's (One Piece in particular). I absolutely adore roleplaying, it's a hobby of mine and I'm working my way up to be a registered nurse.

So yea, hai peeps and glad to be here spreadin' the plague. :D
@RadiationFox /waves. Ello there!
I'm Zei, and that's all there is to say about me. :D
@RadiationFox /waves. Ello there!
I'm Zei, and that's all there is to say about me. :D
48vur6d.png
Aww yeah fellow plague bro. It's nice to meet you, Fox! I hope you have a lovely time here~
Aww yeah fellow plague bro. It's nice to meet you, Fox! I hope you have a lovely time here~
@Zei || Heyas! And nice to meet you. :3
JUST A NAME TO GO BY. Sir and/or ma'dam. You are certainly a person of mystery.

EDIT:
@anduriel || You snuck in last second! xD
Plagues for the win! c: and thank you kindly.
@Zei || Heyas! And nice to meet you. :3
JUST A NAME TO GO BY. Sir and/or ma'dam. You are certainly a person of mystery.

EDIT:
@anduriel || You snuck in last second! xD
Plagues for the win! c: and thank you kindly.
@RadiationFox Don't be too surprised, tis the way I am. Honestly, you could find more about me in about twenty second by scrolling through my "The Zei Shed" post. (The post was made to mock the boy's "The Guys Shed" post.)
@RadiationFox Don't be too surprised, tis the way I am. Honestly, you could find more about me in about twenty second by scrolling through my "The Zei Shed" post. (The post was made to mock the boy's "The Guys Shed" post.)
48vur6d.png
the zei shed also includes me. and shenanigans.

hello, foxy. my name is denri.

or denden, dorro, donro, denadin, denny, den, don, honestly i answer to most things with ds and ns and vowels and one-two syllables.

nice to meet you.

trivia/tidbit: my favorite superhero is iron man, and my last name is actually stark. amusing coincidence, non?
the zei shed also includes me. and shenanigans.

hello, foxy. my name is denri.

or denden, dorro, donro, denadin, denny, den, don, honestly i answer to most things with ds and ns and vowels and one-two syllables.

nice to meet you.

trivia/tidbit: my favorite superhero is iron man, and my last name is actually stark. amusing coincidence, non?
J1Hn7rK.png
Foxes. ;3
Foxes. ;3
Oh my God, Radiation is that you? From dA? And Warriors roleplay? It's me, Aishun from dA and I used to go by Lyric or Swifty on certain Warriors rp forums (and FP)! If you're not the same one, then don't mind this paragraph and please ignore it so I don't feel embarrassed. >.>

Either way, Hello there!
Oh my God, Radiation is that you? From dA? And Warriors roleplay? It's me, Aishun from dA and I used to go by Lyric or Swifty on certain Warriors rp forums (and FP)! If you're not the same one, then don't mind this paragraph and please ignore it so I don't feel embarrassed. >.>

Either way, Hello there!
@Zei || I'll give it a looksee. xD Since I'm a creeper like that. :3

@Denri || You have the luckiest last name ever. :I And nice to meet chya!

@HappyWulf || Hell yea, foxes. :3

@Prowler || I'm the same one alright! xD My goodness it's been FOREVER since I've talked to you. Nice to see you here on FR too. :3
@Zei || I'll give it a looksee. xD Since I'm a creeper like that. :3

@Denri || You have the luckiest last name ever. :I And nice to meet chya!

@HappyWulf || Hell yea, foxes. :3

@Prowler || I'm the same one alright! xD My goodness it's been FOREVER since I've talked to you. Nice to see you here on FR too. :3
Hey! :) Nice to meet you. Hopefully you are having a good day!
Hey! :) Nice to meet you. Hopefully you are having a good day!
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
1 2