Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Neptunize's Arcane Art Shoppe! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5
Okay, if you say so. >> Just seen so many new shops with people who low price their art and wanted to make sure.

I'd love to reserve two slots, if possible, and not the free ones please! I can type up the info later tonight or tomorrow, if that's ok!
Okay, if you say so. >> Just seen so many new shops with people who low price their art and wanted to make sure.

I'd love to reserve two slots, if possible, and not the free ones please! I can type up the info later tonight or tomorrow, if that's ok!
@Aowuwang , don't worry, you're not bothering me! First I make sure my image is a PNG or JPG file. Then I go onto imgur.com, and upload my photo. I right click on the photo, click 'copy image address' and then paste that into a post! once thats done, just put [img] in front of the address, and [/img] at the end!
@Aowuwang , don't worry, you're not bothering me!

First I make sure my image is a PNG or JPG file. Then I go onto imgur.com, and upload my photo. I right click on the photo, click 'copy image address' and then paste that into a post! once thats done, just put [img]in front of the address, and[/img] at the end!
ho6VgW9.png]
@TuxTheStrayCat that's fine, no problem! If you're willing to pay, I won't stop you. Just send the info through whenever ^^
@TuxTheStrayCat that's fine, no problem! If you're willing to pay, I won't stop you. Just send the info through whenever ^^
ho6VgW9.png]
Oh my god! Thank you very much! Good luck in your business!
Oh my god! Thank you very much! Good luck in your business!
@Neptunize I am okay with busts of them^^
@Neptunize I am okay with busts of them^^
tumblr_pl3vwwIgCG1r6c1vzo6_r1_500.png
Bump
Bump
ho6VgW9.png]
Bump
Bump
ho6VgW9.png]
Username: TuxTheStrayCat
Species: Anthro liger and anthro rabbit
Reference: Eve & Mellula. (Melly does not have an official anthro ref yet but is described in the info; give her no hair, please, with ears sticking up).
Payment: Treasure
What you want: They are buds working in a hospital as MAs so I'd prefer them to be in scrubs; Eve has to have her hair back in a bun and Melly is a few inches taller, not counting ears.
How many characters: 2 full body
Colouring style: Coloured outline w/coloured shading

Species: Anthro canine
Reference: Navara
What you want: I'd like her to be standing up in a sassy way, maybe with one hand on her hip, possibly smoking a cigarette. She doesn't have her anthro ref finished yet, but she has no hair, just extra fluff, and usually has a sweater with a loose neck hole that drapes over a shoulder, along with jeans cut off above the ankles.
How many characters: One full body

Let me know if everything is okay or if you have any questions! Thank you!
Username: TuxTheStrayCat
Species: Anthro liger and anthro rabbit
Reference: Eve & Mellula. (Melly does not have an official anthro ref yet but is described in the info; give her no hair, please, with ears sticking up).
What you want: They are buds working in a hospital as MAs so I'd prefer them to be in scrubs; Eve has to have her hair back in a bun and Melly is a few inches taller, not counting ears.
How many characters: 2 full body

Species: Anthro canine
Reference: Navara
What you want: I'd like her to be standing up in a sassy way, maybe with one hand on her hip, possibly smoking a cigarette. She doesn't have her anthro ref finished yet, but she has no hair, just extra fluff, and usually has a sweater with a loose neck hole that drapes over a shoulder, along with jeans cut off above the ankles.
How many characters: One full body

Let me know if everything is okay or if you have any questions! Thank you!
Username: DragonMaiden
Species: OC; Human with Dragon Scry
Reference: All references found here
Payment: Free; Or Gems if there aren't any slots left X3
What you want: She's an assassin so anything you believe fits, I'd be open to it. I'd love her as a human, though.
How many characters: 1
Colouring style: Feel free to be creative with this. I'm not picky so anything you feel would look great, I'm game :D

Thank you!
Username: DragonMaiden
Species: OC; Human with Dragon Scry
Reference: All references found here
Payment: Free; Or Gems if there aren't any slots left X3
What you want: She's an assassin so anything you believe fits, I'd be open to it. I'd love her as a human, though.
How many characters: 1
Colouring style: Feel free to be creative with this. I'm not picky so anything you feel would look great, I'm game :D

Thank you!
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@DragonMaiden @TuxTheStrayCat

Those are both fine!
@DragonMaiden @TuxTheStrayCat

Those are both fine!