Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ice cream
1 2 3 4
i love ice creams that are filled with candy bars and chocolate and caramel and junk like that because i'm 5 years old.

ben & jerry's americone dream is my absolute favorite flavor, ever.
i love ice creams that are filled with candy bars and chocolate and caramel and junk like that because i'm 5 years old.

ben & jerry's americone dream is my absolute favorite flavor, ever.
Chocolate & banana is the best combination. Ever.
Chocolate & banana is the best combination. Ever.
LIo8D8G.gif
I like mint, chocolate chip cookie dough, and cookies and cream.

Though for an ice cream flavor I've only seen at the ice cream parlor near my house, they have a homemade flavor called "Fatter(or Phatter? Don't remember off the top of my head) Batter. It's basically vanilla ice cream with like chunks of cake shoved in it, big and small. Icing and all. It is delicious.
I like mint, chocolate chip cookie dough, and cookies and cream.

Though for an ice cream flavor I've only seen at the ice cream parlor near my house, they have a homemade flavor called "Fatter(or Phatter? Don't remember off the top of my head) Batter. It's basically vanilla ice cream with like chunks of cake shoved in it, big and small. Icing and all. It is delicious.
I love cookies and creme a WHOLE lot
I love cookies and creme a WHOLE lot
I can't live without my Moose Tracks ^.=.^ Vanilla, chocolate, and little peanut butter cups.
I can't live without my Moose Tracks ^.=.^ Vanilla, chocolate, and little peanut butter cups.
Quote:
I never said to be like me, I say to be like you and make a difference. - Marilyn Manson
mint is the best ice cream flavor. I haven't had any in years though. 8c
mint is the best ice cream flavor. I haven't had any in years though. 8c
Mint chocolate chip will forever be my favorite, but honestly, as long as it's ice cream I'll probably eat it :3
Mint chocolate chip will forever be my favorite, but honestly, as long as it's ice cream I'll probably eat it :3
phwAN37.png
Moose Tracks, Coffee, Vanilla, and Chocolate - in that order! :)
Moose Tracks, Coffee, Vanilla, and Chocolate - in that order! :)
Cookies n' cream makes the trick for me!
Cookies n' cream makes the trick for me!
my favorite flavor of ice cream is coffee!! i actually just had some!
my favorite flavor of ice cream is coffee!! i actually just had some!
1 2 3 4