Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ice cream
1 2 3 4
this is so good to hear i just wanna buy ice cream for all of you

i've never had green tea ice cream before but it sounds so good. tea AND ice cream sounds like it would be an abomination but i just know i'd be proven so wrong if i tried it
this is so good to hear i just wanna buy ice cream for all of you

i've never had green tea ice cream before but it sounds so good. tea AND ice cream sounds like it would be an abomination but i just know i'd be proven so wrong if i tried it
tumblr_n7pw4cFMNX1tfr8vvo1_400.png
chocolate blue bell ice cream with m&ms!
chocolate blue bell ice cream with m&ms!
qPUMNWy.png
I can never decide between my two loves, mint chocolate chip and chocolate chip cookie dough :(
I can never decide between my two loves, mint chocolate chip and chocolate chip cookie dough :(
Dulce du leche or brownie is really good.
Dulce du leche or brownie is really good.
green tea is the best of the best, i wish i had a carton right now.

also...ice cream with brownies. can't go wrong there mmm.
green tea is the best of the best, i wish i had a carton right now.

also...ice cream with brownies. can't go wrong there mmm.
Green tea ice cream is great, but it's a very particular flavor. Finding a variety with a good balance of sweet-bitter-creamy is hard. Like, Haagen Dazs here makes it waaay too sweet.

Mint ice cream is sooo good--my favorite mint is called Green Monster (I think named after the mascot of our local sports team?). It has ribbons of fudge throughout the carton. dreamy sigh

I couldn't pick a favorite, though... unless we can count milkshakes, in which case, coffee Fribble with extra syrup, no question.
Green tea ice cream is great, but it's a very particular flavor. Finding a variety with a good balance of sweet-bitter-creamy is hard. Like, Haagen Dazs here makes it waaay too sweet.

Mint ice cream is sooo good--my favorite mint is called Green Monster (I think named after the mascot of our local sports team?). It has ribbons of fudge throughout the carton. dreamy sigh

I couldn't pick a favorite, though... unless we can count milkshakes, in which case, coffee Fribble with extra syrup, no question.
peach i think

yes
peach i think

yes
ivan, it/he pronouns
Green Tea ice cream is the best, don't deny it you guys know it is. But this week I have chocolate and peanut butter~
Green Tea ice cream is the best, don't deny it you guys know it is. But this week I have chocolate and peanut butter~
I like Pie.
thought it would be important to update you guys on the fact that yesterday i ate half a tub of ben and jerry's triple caramel chunk in one sitting which is a lot for a Small Lump Of Coal like me

what's the most ice cream you've ever eaten in one sitting? i want to know that i am not alone in my ice cream greed
thought it would be important to update you guys on the fact that yesterday i ate half a tub of ben and jerry's triple caramel chunk in one sitting which is a lot for a Small Lump Of Coal like me

what's the most ice cream you've ever eaten in one sitting? i want to know that i am not alone in my ice cream greed
tumblr_n7pw4cFMNX1tfr8vvo1_400.png
im p sure my favorite is vanilla bc lets be honest, its one of the most versatile flavors. want to sprinkle some health on your cold dessert? toss some granola on. want to sweeten your sweet ice cream, dowse your ice cream in chocolate syrup. you can literally do nothing wrong to it
im p sure my favorite is vanilla bc lets be honest, its one of the most versatile flavors. want to sprinkle some health on your cold dessert? toss some granola on. want to sweeten your sweet ice cream, dowse your ice cream in chocolate syrup. you can literally do nothing wrong to it
1 2 3 4