Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 100g Starmap Preorder! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@sublimevoid
@atrolock
@Lunation

The first three Imperials just arrived! Check the third post on the first page to see if you like one. They have adult previews in their bios. If you don’t fall in love with one or someone claims one you did like, you are more than welcome to skip this nest and remain on the waiting list for future nests.
@sublimevoid
@atrolock
@Lunation

The first three Imperials just arrived! Check the third post on the first page to see if you like one. They have adult previews in their bios. If you don’t fall in love with one or someone claims one you did like, you are more than welcome to skip this nest and remain on the waiting list for future nests.
RcVbyDs.gif
@AsylumBat
Id like the last boy! The double azure.
@AsylumBat
Id like the last boy! The double azure.
odJgrAd.png
@atrolock
Sent!
@atrolock
Sent!
RcVbyDs.gif
@sublimevoid
@Lunation

As per the rules, I didn’t hear from either of you after 24 hours, so I have to move on to the next users. Apologies if that wasn’t your intention!

@Gkcat05
@Descole

There are two male Imperials - see if you like one. As above with my last pings, if you don’t like one of them, you can skip and wait for a future nest, but please do let me know if that’s the case so I don’t feel bad about skipping over you!
@sublimevoid
@Lunation

As per the rules, I didn’t hear from either of you after 24 hours, so I have to move on to the next users. Apologies if that wasn’t your intention!

@Gkcat05
@Descole

There are two male Imperials - see if you like one. As above with my last pings, if you don’t like one of them, you can skip and wait for a future nest, but please do let me know if that’s the case so I don’t feel bad about skipping over you!
RcVbyDs.gif
@AsylumBat
I would love the first Azure boy!
@AsylumBat
I would love the first Azure boy!
@Descole
Sent!
@Descole
Sent!
RcVbyDs.gif
@AsylumBat How much for the last imperial :)
@AsylumBat How much for the last imperial :)
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@Mukti

Hi, thanks for your interest, but this is a closed preorder thread, so he’s reserved. :) I won’t have any available for public purchase for a while. The only way that Imperial will be available for purchase is if no one on the waitlist wants him.
@Mukti

Hi, thanks for your interest, but this is a closed preorder thread, so he’s reserved. :) I won’t have any available for public purchase for a while. The only way that Imperial will be available for purchase is if no one on the waitlist wants him.
RcVbyDs.gif
@AsylumBat I understand :) Thanks for letting me know! such beautiful dragons by the way <3
@AsylumBat I understand :) Thanks for letting me know! such beautiful dragons by the way <3
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@AsylumBat
Oh my gosh I am soo sorry! I forgot all about this and was at school! super sorry!
@AsylumBat
Oh my gosh I am soo sorry! I forgot all about this and was at school! super sorry!
previously Gkcat05 cfFrvOr.png . .tumblr_pogr8xfuJj1ugssd3o1_100.png. .cfFrvOr.png Theater kid
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9