Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OPEN]Macchika's Flameforger's Giveaway!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello! Sorry to bother you, but could I get a Conflagrant Halo? I was moving to the US all week. I managed to get the kilt with what I saved, but not the halo.
Hello! Sorry to bother you, but could I get a Conflagrant Halo? I was moving to the US all week. I managed to get the kilt with what I saved, but not the halo.
mothbrown.png
@End3rStorm hi no of course!!! you're not being a bother lol people are supposed to ask for stuff here xD sending! and welcome to the US xD
@End3rStorm hi no of course!!! you're not being a bother lol people are supposed to ask for stuff here xD sending! and welcome to the US xD
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika Is there any way I could get a Conflagrant Kilt? I managed to pick up a halo and familiar, however I was surprise attacked by family vacationing in the woods, so I wasn't able to buy a Kilt D:
@MistressMacchika Is there any way I could get a Conflagrant Kilt? I managed to pick up a halo and familiar, however I was surprise attacked by family vacationing in the woods, so I wasn't able to buy a Kilt D:
@StarsweptVoid ahh that'd be alright i think!! embers are good for storing for next year TvT
@StarsweptVoid ahh that'd be alright i think!! embers are good for storing for next year TvT
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika
Hello, between work and starting a new semester at school I missed the entire festival :/
It happens every year with this one festival and it kills me
If I could ask for a halo it would make my flame boi very happy :)
@MistressMacchika
Hello, between work and starting a new semester at school I missed the entire festival :/
It happens every year with this one festival and it kills me
If I could ask for a halo it would make my flame boi very happy :)
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
@Duskwillow O H HELLO YES

you may have a halo, especially for working so hard!!
@Duskwillow O H HELLO YES

you may have a halo, especially for working so hard!!
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
heck, this is so nice of you <3 thank you so much !!!!

i wasn't able to get on during flameforgers bc fr mobile is glitched out for me and i was out of town :/ i was able to grab one of the halo and the kilt from the ah luckily, but could i maybe nab a familiar?
heck, this is so nice of you <3 thank you so much !!!!

i wasn't able to get on during flameforgers bc fr mobile is glitched out for me and i was out of town :/ i was able to grab one of the halo and the kilt from the ah luckily, but could i maybe nab a familiar?
2484046.png
@Aaliyahgemini664 sure!! sending <3
@Aaliyahgemini664 sure!! sending <3
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika Hey friend, I was at summer camp during the holiday... Can I grab a halo from you?
@MistressMacchika Hey friend, I was at summer camp during the holiday... Can I grab a halo from you?
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
@StarlineRose sure! sending one now~
@StarlineRose sure! sending one now~
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10