Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | B> Art for Treasure/TG Drags/Other Stuff
1 2 3 4
@LadyLoo
Oh, I would absolutely be interested! Do any of the dragons or breeding pairs up there pique your interest?
@LadyLoo
Oh, I would absolutely be interested! Do any of the dragons or breeding pairs up there pique your interest?
Heart Rose 1AjuNaL.png Lightweaver Marble Bust
@Mariette

The Ice Male is gorgeous! I'd be happy to draw ya something up for that, if he ends up being given to someone else, I'll wait for a Noctis/Marine baby!
@Mariette

The Ice Male is gorgeous! I'd be happy to draw ya something up for that, if he ends up being given to someone else, I'll wait for a Noctis/Marine baby!
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@LadyLoo
He's still available! I just pulled him off the auction house, so he'll be reserved for you! c:
@LadyLoo
He's still available! I just pulled him off the auction house, so he'll be reserved for you! c:
@Mariette Awesome! I'll get started tonight on your doodle and post a couple sketches for ya this evening.
@Mariette Awesome! I'll get started tonight on your doodle and post a couple sketches for ya this evening.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
Do you need Deerface drawn?

IDK I can't draw animals but I can give it a shot haha *shot*
Do you need Deerface drawn?

IDK I can't draw animals but I can give it a shot haha *shot*
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature
Do you have any examples? I do have some humanoid characters as well if you'd prefer trying your hand at them instead!
@BeingOfNature
Do you have any examples? I do have some humanoid characters as well if you'd prefer trying your hand at them instead!
@Mariette Hmmm
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=cc&id=1063550

There's some of my stuff if you want to take a peek :3
@Mariette Hmmm
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=cc&id=1063550

There's some of my stuff if you want to take a peek :3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Mariette I won't embed a bunch of images and stretch your thread, but I've got some of my favorite samples embedded in my shop thread linked in my sig, with some more I could private PM you of stuff I've already started working on since I joined FR that's just this side of for the public.

I'll do an inked shoulder up (with a wing if that's your shoulder) dragon, or a waist up humanized gijinka for the plague sprite. I can also give some prices in treasure if you're interested. (I price best when haggling so we can PM to discuss item/treasure mixtures or something)
@Mariette I won't embed a bunch of images and stretch your thread, but I've got some of my favorite samples embedded in my shop thread linked in my sig, with some more I could private PM you of stuff I've already started working on since I joined FR that's just this side of for the public.

I'll do an inked shoulder up (with a wing if that's your shoulder) dragon, or a waist up humanized gijinka for the plague sprite. I can also give some prices in treasure if you're interested. (I price best when haggling so we can PM to discuss item/treasure mixtures or something)
shadowbadge_51014_zpsa06aab4a.png
@Mariette Oh boy I'm loving deer faces design. Link to my art thread in my sig. Message or ping me if you are interested :)
@Mariette Oh boy I'm loving deer faces design. Link to my art thread in my sig. Message or ping me if you are interested :)
frsigbannersmskinny.png
@Mariette

I'd love to draw Deerface for you if you'd like :'>

Link to my art shop with examples is in my signature
@Mariette

I'd love to draw Deerface for you if you'd like :'>

Link to my art shop with examples is in my signature
27HH2Wo.png
1 2 3 4