Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is Closed - Thanks!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39
Ah, I'm one of the newbies, and I'd just like to say I really appreciate all the community has done for us! Everyone I've from across has been really warm and welcoming. I honestly don't think I've ever been on a site before where newbies have been treated so kindly before - I've been given dragons and treasure and items completely unprompted from users I've never spoken to before, and I honestly think that's really lovely. I'm looking forward to hopefully spending a lot more time on the site and integrating with the community!

I hope everyone else who wanted to join manages to get in during these last 10 minutes...!
Ah, I'm one of the newbies, and I'd just like to say I really appreciate all the community has done for us! Everyone I've from across has been really warm and welcoming. I honestly don't think I've ever been on a site before where newbies have been treated so kindly before - I've been given dragons and treasure and items completely unprompted from users I've never spoken to before, and I honestly think that's really lovely. I'm looking forward to hopefully spending a lot more time on the site and integrating with the community!

I hope everyone else who wanted to join manages to get in during these last 10 minutes...!
Man I wish it were going to be extended 3 more hours. I have friends on a plane here to visit that I wanted to convince to join but they won't land until after the cutoff. Ah well, maybe next session.
Man I wish it were going to be extended 3 more hours. I have friends on a plane here to visit that I wanted to convince to join but they won't land until after the cutoff. Ah well, maybe next session.
Extended? More fresh meat!
Extended? More fresh meat!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
HOW MANY JOINED :333
Am so excited
HOW MANY JOINED :333
Am so excited
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
I hope there will be some statistics posted later on! I would love to see how much activity the site has seen and how many new users there are!
I hope there will be some statistics posted later on! I would love to see how much activity the site has seen and how many new users there are!
eFXnrYx.gif
According to the sheets members have been keeping, a bit over 17,500 new users in the flights, I don't know how many stragglers are left waiting for their confirmations.
According to the sheets members have been keeping, a bit over 17,500 new users in the flights, I don't know how many stragglers are left waiting for their confirmations.
9PW8odu.jpg
as a newbie, i'm so glad that this window had been opened! ive been watching friends play fr for a while so when i heard about this i was so excited!! this site is awesome and i'm thankful i had the chance to join !
as a newbie, i'm so glad that this window had been opened! ive been watching friends play fr for a while so when i heard about this i was so excited!! this site is awesome and i'm thankful i had the chance to join !
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
@Xhaztol - any word on how many newbies we got? :D
da6ff338bc8c404fce343866ea3b6f5b24494cbb.png
[quote name="persephonesmee" date="2014-04-15 13:59:01"]@Xhaztol - any word on how many newbies we got? :D[/quote] @persephonesmee, when we include the outstanding confirmations: [br][br] [center][b][size=4]20,144 new users[/size][/b][/center] [br] If you completed the registration form before 13:30 but didn't confirm your account, you're okay! You will still be able to confirm your account. Remember to check your spam folder first and then send in a [url=http://flightrising.com/index.php?p=contact]Contact Us[/url] for assistance [b]using the email registered to the account in question.[/b] :D
persephonesmee wrote on 2014-04-15 13:59:01:

@persephonesmee, when we include the outstanding confirmations:

20,144 new users

If you completed the registration form before 13:30 but didn't confirm your account, you're okay! You will still be able to confirm your account. Remember to check your spam folder first and then send in a Contact Us for assistance using the email registered to the account in question. :D
@Aequorin HOLY COW. 20,144 new members...holy... o.o And that was just in a little over a day. AND THE SERVERS AREN'T BROKEN!
@Aequorin HOLY COW. 20,144 new members...holy... o.o And that was just in a little over a day. AND THE SERVERS AREN'T BROKEN!
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39