Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winners are announced! (~*SNR*~)
1 2 3 4
[quote][center][b]THE RAFFLE WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED![/B] The lucky winning number for the raffle is... [b]107![/b] First place winner is @Alphanix with 111 Runner up is @Merrystar with 100 Congratulations! I will send a CR for the prizes :)[/center][/quote] Hi all, I decided to do a game type raffle with one of my hatchlings from my Starry Nights breeding project. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44976697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449767/44976697_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] She is a Lapis/Lapis/Amethyst with Rare Wind eyes. How the game works is I will be thinking of a number between [b]1 and 200[/b] and whoever can guess the number, or be as close as possible, wins the raffle. There will also be a runner up position. One guess per person please. [b]All guesses must be submitted before 15:00 FR server time on Saturday.[/b] Newbies are more than welcome to participate! First place will win the Starry Nights raffle. Runner up will get first pick of my next batch. Have fun guys :) You do not have to ping me, I will be subbed to this thread! [i]All caps title removed by @JCStitches[/i]
Quote:
THE RAFFLE WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!

The lucky winning number for the raffle is... 107!

First place winner is @Alphanix with 111
Runner up is @Merrystar with 100

Congratulations! I will send a CR for the prizes :)

Hi all, I decided to do a game type raffle with one of my hatchlings from my Starry Nights breeding project.

She is a Lapis/Lapis/Amethyst with Rare Wind eyes.

How the game works is I will be thinking of a number between 1 and 200 and whoever can guess the number, or be as close as possible, wins the raffle. There will also be a runner up position. One guess per person please. All guesses must be submitted before 15:00 FR server time on Saturday. Newbies are more than welcome to participate!

First place will win the Starry Nights raffle.
Runner up will get first pick of my next batch.

Have fun guys :)

You do not have to ping me, I will be subbed to this thread!

All caps title removed by @JCStitches
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
Yeet 22
Yeet 22
I'll choose.... 67!
I'll choose.... 67!
tumblr_inline_nwugy41p9E1t7d5o3_500.gif
A wowza here's a guess : 76

(Clem how did you get the reverse while I was typing? X} )
A wowza here's a guess : 76

(Clem how did you get the reverse while I was typing? X} )
My dragons hydrate themselves with my tears
unknown.png?GzRCl=party.png
132 because y not
132 because y not
uhhh... I'll choose... 174??
uhhh... I'll choose... 174??
WISHLIST: here and here!
DRAGONS FOR SALE: here!
Let's try 16...
Let's try 16...
160?
160?