Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Heathers' Accents] Reprints on AH!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40
@heathers what is AH?
@heathers what is AH?
@nightlifepuff The Auction House c:
@nightlifepuff The Auction House c:
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers

Please add me to your general ping list for your beautiful work!! Do you have any skins/accents that you are selling at the moment, old or New? I am in love with the sepia roses! :)
@Heathers

Please add me to your general ping list for your beautiful work!! Do you have any skins/accents that you are selling at the moment, old or New? I am in love with the sepia roses! :)
eXkUDbg.gif AZOFNjv.pngeXkUDbg.gif
@beccaboo oops sorry for the delay, i added you! sepia roses is retired & will not be reprinted ever, unfortunately; the other rose recolors are up in the AH. c:
@beccaboo oops sorry for the delay, i added you! sepia roses is retired & will not be reprinted ever, unfortunately; the other rose recolors are up in the AH. c:
1ffgBbR.png
@heathers were do I Buy your skins
@heathers were do I Buy your skins
@nightlifepuff in the Auction House. c:
@nightlifepuff in the Auction House. c:
1ffgBbR.png
What are the names of some your sins and or acsents @heathers
What are the names of some your sins and or acsents @heathers
Hello, belated happy Starfall? lol! [b]doing an IC here[/b] since not sure if I should print the version with clouds or without clouds. What do you guys prefer more? c: it's going to be a skincent and it's going to probably be around the range of 800-900g! still thinking if i should retire this or cycle it. Also, are there any other suggestions you all would want to give me like color variations and stuff? Or maybe something else you'd like to see? Honestly I've been a bit stuck with this design for some time so any critique/suggestions are much appreciated! [b]Version with clouds:[/b] *I'm having trouble with cloud colors and would welcome any suggestions on alternate cloud colors! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a0becc5a9aff051f3075ed99b1b013d4/tumblr_pfuorupCnD1u1umjjo5_r1_400.png[/img] [b]Version without clouds:[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f551e17b193f4c249a431b04050f68ac/tumblr_pfuorupCnD1u1umjjo6_r1_400.png[/img] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, arcane, arcane flight, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, jewelry/silks, wings, wips --snipped--[/center]
Hello, belated happy Starfall? lol! doing an IC here since not sure if I should print the version with clouds or without clouds. What do you guys prefer more? c: it's going to be a skincent and it's going to probably be around the range of 800-900g! still thinking if i should retire this or cycle it.

Also, are there any other suggestions you all would want to give me like color variations and stuff? Or maybe something else you'd like to see? Honestly I've been a bit stuck with this design for some time so any critique/suggestions are much appreciated!

Version with clouds:
*I'm having trouble with cloud colors and would welcome any suggestions on alternate cloud colors!
tumblr_pfuorupCnD1u1umjjo5_r1_400.png

Version without clouds:
tumblr_pfuorupCnD1u1umjjo6_r1_400.png

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, arcane, arcane flight, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, jewelry/silks, wings, wips

--snipped--
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers

Well, I'm super interested. I have a lair full of imps and I'm always having a hard time finding really pretty accents or skins that match my aesthetic. Yours is absolutely beautiful. <3

I love the purple and gold, but I'd be interested in seeing more colorations in the future if there's enough interest! Specifically a "rainbow" one. n.n'

As for with or without the clouds, it's hard to tell until I see it on a dragon.
Both versions look great as they are c:
@Heathers

Well, I'm super interested. I have a lair full of imps and I'm always having a hard time finding really pretty accents or skins that match my aesthetic. Yours is absolutely beautiful. <3

I love the purple and gold, but I'd be interested in seeing more colorations in the future if there's enough interest! Specifically a "rainbow" one. n.n'

As for with or without the clouds, it's hard to tell until I see it on a dragon.
Both versions look great as they are c:
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
@heathers I would be really interested in something like that! I do prefer the version with clouds, I’m low on funds right now so depending on when you sell I might or might not actually buy one, but that’s definitely something I figure would sell well!
@heathers I would be really interested in something like that! I do prefer the version with clouds, I’m low on funds right now so depending on when you sell I might or might not actually buy one, but that’s definitely something I figure would sell well!
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40