Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what do you call your flight members?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@phoenixwright
Plaguelings... Plagueborns... Plaguespwans.... 8'DDDD
@phoenixwright
Plaguelings... Plagueborns... Plaguespwans.... 8'DDDD
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
In Plague we are called Brother/Sister.
Just saw the post above! Plaguelings, Plagueborn, Plaguespawn as well :3
In Plague we are called Brother/Sister.
Just saw the post above! Plaguelings, Plagueborn, Plaguespawn as well :3
imagine if plague members went by "Hellborn" or "Hellspawn" instead. i like "brother/sister" tho.
imagine if plague members went by "Hellborn" or "Hellspawn" instead. i like "brother/sister" tho.
Celestite | tumblr

PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@Analise I love that idea xD
@Analise I love that idea xD
As a new member forum diving I've seen 'Plaguebrother/Plaguesister' a lot, which I think ties quite well into the fact that we call our deity the 'Plaguemother' instead of just 'Plaguebringer.'

Also, because I'm a stupid literary author type I've been doing a bit of FR inspired writing, and I've fallen into the habit of calling young Plague Dragons 'scraplings' because it rhymes so nicely with Nature Flights 'saplings' and they are supposed to be competing/opposing flights.
As a new member forum diving I've seen 'Plaguebrother/Plaguesister' a lot, which I think ties quite well into the fact that we call our deity the 'Plaguemother' instead of just 'Plaguebringer.'

Also, because I'm a stupid literary author type I've been doing a bit of FR inspired writing, and I've fallen into the habit of calling young Plague Dragons 'scraplings' because it rhymes so nicely with Nature Flights 'saplings' and they are supposed to be competing/opposing flights.
We actually have a lot of titles over in nature, but not really any collective title that I'm aware of. We have seedlings for newbies, saplings for people who have joined for a while, and old-growths for the veterans. People who switch flights to nature are called transplants.

Naturelings? Gladekeepers? The Gardeners of World Domination? Whatever floats your boat.
We actually have a lot of titles over in nature, but not really any collective title that I'm aware of. We have seedlings for newbies, saplings for people who have joined for a while, and old-growths for the veterans. People who switch flights to nature are called transplants.

Naturelings? Gladekeepers? The Gardeners of World Domination? Whatever floats your boat.
I've seen "Magelets" being used in Arcane, which is great because I love mages and I'm just imagining everyone as itty bitty mages.

There was another one, but I can't find or remember it.
I've seen "Magelets" being used in Arcane, which is great because I love mages and I'm just imagining everyone as itty bitty mages.

There was another one, but I can't find or remember it.
24cha4p.png
Yeah, we're Windies or Windbros, but... We sometimes call our Deity the Dudemeister.
Yeah, we're special. XD
Yeah, we're Windies or Windbros, but... We sometimes call our Deity the Dudemeister.
Yeah, we're special. XD
ZlcufjY.png Oliver | | He/Him tumblr_ozcfg5t5o41w8xkufo4_r1_250.png
I believe we are called subjects, but I am a bit of a rebel so you can call me REJECT.

I also think shards sounds good for ice. Or maybe dragonsicles. That works too.
I believe we are called subjects, but I am a bit of a rebel so you can call me REJECT.

I also think shards sounds good for ice. Or maybe dragonsicles. That works too.
legend_of_screepa_by_goldenbasilisk123-d7fknq9.png
Plaguebrother here. I don't think we have anything to call newbies... I would like to put forth: blisters, welts, plaguepups, blightbabies
Plaguebrother here. I don't think we have anything to call newbies... I would like to put forth: blisters, welts, plaguepups, blightbabies
1 2 3 4 5 6