Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what do you call your flight members?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Seems like newbies in the Light Flight are called "lightbulbs" which is kind of strange but it's cute so I don't mind.
Seems like newbies in the Light Flight are called "lightbulbs" which is kind of strange but it's cute so I don't mind.
[quote name="Yazi" date="2014-04-15 13:21:08"]well, in nature newbies are called "saplings" c:[/quote] suddenly i don't wanNA CHANGE FLIGHTS ANYMORE
Yazi wrote on 2014-04-15 13:21:08:
well, in nature newbies are called "saplings" c:

suddenly i don't wanNA CHANGE FLIGHTS ANYMORE
ivan, it/he pronouns
I've seen "magelets" for new Arcane members, which I think is adorable. I keep imagining everyone in over-sized robes and hats accidentally sneezing spells.
I've seen "magelets" for new Arcane members, which I think is adorable. I keep imagining everyone in over-sized robes and hats accidentally sneezing spells.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I haven't seen anyone being called out on being Light x:
I haven't seen anyone being called out on being Light x:
I appear to be a "plagueling." Ah, well. Better than what I was expecting.
I appear to be a "plagueling." Ah, well. Better than what I was expecting.
dungeon master
I've heard windies and windbros. Windbros is my personal preference ((hahaha i almost wrote persona preference what the heckie im not even in the persona fandom))

When I was in Ice though we were Icicles, and in my upcoming move to Light I'll be an Acolight.
I've heard windies and windbros. Windbros is my personal preference ((hahaha i almost wrote persona preference what the heckie im not even in the persona fandom))

When I was in Ice though we were Icicles, and in my upcoming move to Light I'll be an Acolight.
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
I haven't been checking the forums as often but I've also seen us Arcane folk call each other Scholars and Students
I haven't been checking the forums as often but I've also seen us Arcane folk call each other Scholars and Students
she/her | 8sddrpT.png| fae/faer
Our Flight is the Flight that will pierce the Heavens!
Windbros and Windies seem to be most common. We have tons of names for the Windsinger, though.
Windbros and Windies seem to be most common. We have tons of names for the Windsinger, though.
Jqlkxca.pngwind2_by_shadowshot9-d9d6lmd.png
I've seen a few people call each other "Snowflakes" which I think is sort of endearing. ^^
I've seen a few people call each other "Snowflakes" which I think is sort of endearing. ^^
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
I've heard Arcanites, Arcanians, Stars and a few others... Magelets, very cute.
I've heard Arcanites, Arcanians, Stars and a few others... Magelets, very cute.
34xf4wg.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6