Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 20kt Grab bags! G1s, firebug and more!
1 2 3 4 5
REUPLOADED WITH NEW BAGS!
Hello! I have 35 more new grab bags up! This is now a monthly thing, as a hoarder I have WAY too much stuff! Sadly I cannot currently photos, so here I will list some of the possible items you may receive!

In every bag, there will be 4-5 items. Every bag will have at least one familiar, apparel, or skin! Some will have all in one! Added to that will be brewing supplies, materials, food, etc. Most bags are equal to or above the value paid! I prefer you to pay in treasure, so it will cost 25g per bag if paid in gems.

There will be 3 grand prizes! One has a Firebug in these, and TWO will include a faceted eyes G1 (Will be chosen randomly from my G1s, can be viewed in my lair.) 1 bag will include a miniature globe familiar! There will be 2 bags with event apparel, and 5 bags including an event familiar! Other lucky prizes include marva items, runestones, battle items such as berserker and ambush, chests, and other good finds!

To enter, simply comment below how many you’d like to purchase, send me a message including the payment and a reminder of how many purchased. Bags are already organized and will be chosen by random generator. Good luck to all!
[16 remain]

Notable prizes won:
Faceted eyes G1 (2 of them)
Firebug
Frozen Goblin
Pyrite Pauldrons
Vista: Conjurer's Hat
Desert Rain Frog Companion
Berserker

Notable prizes in previous grabbags in this thread:
Gened G1!
Luminous halo
Spirit of nature
Spirit of the Arcane
Miniature globe
Electric nymph
Ghost flame cloak
Plague runestone
(5) silver ore
REUPLOADED WITH NEW BAGS!
Hello! I have 35 more new grab bags up! This is now a monthly thing, as a hoarder I have WAY too much stuff! Sadly I cannot currently photos, so here I will list some of the possible items you may receive!

In every bag, there will be 4-5 items. Every bag will have at least one familiar, apparel, or skin! Some will have all in one! Added to that will be brewing supplies, materials, food, etc. Most bags are equal to or above the value paid! I prefer you to pay in treasure, so it will cost 25g per bag if paid in gems.

There will be 3 grand prizes! One has a Firebug in these, and TWO will include a faceted eyes G1 (Will be chosen randomly from my G1s, can be viewed in my lair.) 1 bag will include a miniature globe familiar! There will be 2 bags with event apparel, and 5 bags including an event familiar! Other lucky prizes include marva items, runestones, battle items such as berserker and ambush, chests, and other good finds!

To enter, simply comment below how many you’d like to purchase, send me a message including the payment and a reminder of how many purchased. Bags are already organized and will be chosen by random generator. Good luck to all!
[16 remain]

Notable prizes won:
Faceted eyes G1 (2 of them)
Firebug
Frozen Goblin
Pyrite Pauldrons
Vista: Conjurer's Hat
Desert Rain Frog Companion
Berserker

Notable prizes in previous grabbags in this thread:
Gened G1!
Luminous halo
Spirit of nature
Spirit of the Arcane
Miniature globe
Electric nymph
Ghost flame cloak
Plague runestone
(5) silver ore
@RadiantAura

I'll grab 2 if I can!
@RadiantAura

I'll grab 2 if I can!
MOAQVIe.giftlojtlY.png0ej6UGW.gif
Great, send over payment and I’ll send over the bags <3
Great, send over payment and I’ll send over the bags <3
@radiantaura
I'll take one! Sending payment c:
@radiantaura
I'll take one! Sending payment c:
Sent!
Sent!
May I have one?
May I have one?
@radiantaura
I'll grab one!
@radiantaura
I'll grab one!
https://78.media.tumblr.com/7d59c49587b9da8d8415a2eacfff1809/tumblr_p7s04hJhoF1x3wngbo1_500.gif
Could i buy 2**
Could i buy 2**
Of course! There’s no limit to how much can be bought, other than the amount that is left
Of course! There’s no limit to how much can be bought, other than the amount that is left
@memorablesenpai send over payment and you’re good! You’re allowed to buy 2 :D
@memorablesenpai send over payment and you’re good! You’re allowed to buy 2 :D
1 2 3 4 5