Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 1k adult Imps for good homes
1 2
I have a few adult imps that need good homes, and I'd like 1k for each dragon, if its going into a good home, but if you're planning to exalt them I'd like atleast 7k then.

All of the dragons for sale have these names, and are adults. No other dragons will be sold.

Nightweaver
Gem
Iryd
Argument
Mellifera
Dantris
Duskfall

I have a few adult imps that need good homes, and I'd like 1k for each dragon, if its going into a good home, but if you're planning to exalt them I'd like atleast 7k then.

All of the dragons for sale have these names, and are adults. No other dragons will be sold.

Nightweaver
Gem
Iryd
Argument
Mellifera
Dantris
Duskfall

Yeet.
Bump
Bump
Yeet.
Bump
Bump
Yeet.
B um p
B um p
Yeet.
Bump
Bump
Yeet.
@KyloFang

I'd like to give 3 of your imperials a good home. If it's ok with you could you set up a crossroad for Mellifera, Gem, and Arguement please. Although I don't plan to exalt them I would be happy to pay 7k for each of them anyway. They are lovely dragons!
@KyloFang

I'd like to give 3 of your imperials a good home. If it's ok with you could you set up a crossroad for Mellifera, Gem, and Arguement please. Although I don't plan to exalt them I would be happy to pay 7k for each of them anyway. They are lovely dragons!
tumblr_ogultk5k7I1rravn7o10_500.png
@KyloFang

O_O'

Would I be able to rehome Iryd and Nightweaver please? Like Clintinez above, I'd be happy to pay the 7k, simply because they're beautiful dragons! <3

Thank you!
@KyloFang

O_O'

Would I be able to rehome Iryd and Nightweaver please? Like Clintinez above, I'd be happy to pay the 7k, simply because they're beautiful dragons! <3

Thank you!
@Clintinez @PurpleWitch Thank you guys for taking interest in these dragons lol, I'll send them over in a crossroads for both you you xd Thanks for givin' them good homes [sorry for late reply i only usally play this during school]
@Clintinez @PurpleWitch Thank you guys for taking interest in these dragons lol, I'll send them over in a crossroads for both you you xd Thanks for givin' them good homes [sorry for late reply i only usally play this during school]
Yeet.
@PurpleWitch It turns out that Iryd is actually nesting right now, but I can get her to you in about 2-3 days, Is that okay? I can send over Nightweaver, though.
@PurpleWitch It turns out that Iryd is actually nesting right now, but I can get her to you in about 2-3 days, Is that okay? I can send over Nightweaver, though.
Yeet.
O o of, turns out Iryd can be hatched I just don't have enough room right now. I can start to sell some babies I have for room.
O o of, turns out Iryd can be hatched I just don't have enough room right now. I can start to sell some babies I have for room.
Yeet.
1 2