Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 67 68
dragon thanksgiving heck yeah
dragon thanksgiving heck yeah
JVh11Ww.png
Mh...
Mh...
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
Nice! Hoping to get my new in-training coliseum team some good expirence during the event, and collect those very cute familiars too!
Nice! Hoping to get my new in-training coliseum team some good expirence during the event, and collect those very cute familiars too!
[quote name="Morvudd" date="2018-09-10 09:40:48" ] Well this was entirely underwhelming for those of us who don't coli much. Thanks again staff for a pointless holiday for half your community. [/quote] Really? Every event here is based around the heart of the coli - all the holidays, NoN, all centered around the coli to get you the most out of the game. The coli feeds your lair, makes you money, gets you most of the Swipp and Baldwin materials, gets familiars....the list goes on. Now would be a great time to level up some trainers and/or fodder. I do like the extra EXP, that's been pretty nice. I got one leveled to 18 in less than 1/2 hr - and I've shot some freeloaders out. I have a stash of crabs starting...but I really don't see any extra plant foods dropping, but it's OK, I definitely don't need them. Whoever said, that there should be all the food types having a special like this, that would be pretty rad. :)
Morvudd wrote on 2018-09-10 09:40:48:
Well this was entirely underwhelming for those of us who don't coli much. Thanks again staff for a pointless holiday for half your community.

Really? Every event here is based around the heart of the coli - all the holidays, NoN, all centered around the coli to get you the most out of the game. The coli feeds your lair, makes you money, gets you most of the Swipp and Baldwin materials, gets familiars....the list goes on. Now would be a great time to level up some trainers and/or fodder.

I do like the extra EXP, that's been pretty nice. I got one leveled to 18 in less than 1/2 hr - and I've shot some freeloaders out. I have a stash of crabs starting...but I really don't see any extra plant foods dropping, but it's OK, I definitely don't need them.

Whoever said, that there should be all the food types having a special like this, that would be pretty rad. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
i love this!! ;o;
i love this!! ;o;
COME ON FR THE HURRICANE IS GONNA KNOCK OUT MY POWER :III
COME ON FR THE HURRICANE IS GONNA KNOCK OUT MY POWER :III
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
OH MY!
OH MY!
zl1ZGZ2.png
SEIqIGe.png
tqGkHih.png
JNaCTSP.png
QetF0Qf.png
yZFrBUC.png
nby_splatter.png dahhq8n-70055096-1b17-43ea-922e-f67ed89a8f7e.gif lesbian_splatter.png
Yay! Happy Drakeharvest!
Yay! Happy Drakeharvest!
This is awesome, but so far I'm not seeing increased drops of anything, but I did get one of the new familiars.
This is awesome, but so far I'm not seeing increased drops of anything, but I did get one of the new familiars.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Cheystar same thought. I'm a newbie but the Coli is the main reason why I like this site a lot. I love all turn based games and leveling up your fodder with the Coli is great. My hoard is always full, it's nice to get familiars even if you have them already. Makes good amount of treasures. I don't know what else to do otherwise? Just playing Glimmer and Gloom is boring, just buying Gems and buying items like that is not really satisfying for me. So the Coli is great for making some treasures with exalting or selling hoard items.
@Cheystar same thought. I'm a newbie but the Coli is the main reason why I like this site a lot. I love all turn based games and leveling up your fodder with the Coli is great. My hoard is always full, it's nice to get familiars even if you have them already. Makes good amount of treasures. I don't know what else to do otherwise? Just playing Glimmer and Gloom is boring, just buying Gems and buying items like that is not really satisfying for me. So the Coli is great for making some treasures with exalting or selling hoard items.
QNYQUu3.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 67 68