Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Baldwin - final products
So I've been skimming some of the Baldwin guides and they've been very helpful.

However there is one question I haven't found the answer too yet.

So after you get all the goo and slim..
then you go and craft something with supplies...

Are any of them usable? Is there a point to having them? Or are they more something you just have to... have?
So I've been skimming some of the Baldwin guides and they've been very helpful.

However there is one question I haven't found the answer too yet.

So after you get all the goo and slim..
then you go and craft something with supplies...

Are any of them usable? Is there a point to having them? Or are they more something you just have to... have?
@Naiche

I'm confused about what you mean? Familiars are something to give to dragons. You can bond with them and get treasure and chests from them. Apparel, skins and vistas are more optical.
@Naiche

I'm confused about what you mean? Familiars are something to give to dragons. You can bond with them and get treasure and chests from them. Apparel, skins and vistas are more optical.
You can create familiars at baldwin's? I guess I didn't see that on their creation list
You can create familiars at baldwin's? I guess I didn't see that on their creation list
@Naiche you can create quite a lot at Baldwin's. there's a full guide with all the recipes here; you unlock more as you level up.
@Naiche you can create quite a lot at Baldwin's. there's a full guide with all the recipes here; you unlock more as you level up.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.