Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *wave* Hello!
Hello everyone! Brand new but so far I'm greatly enjoying this wonderful community, my new flight has been exceedingly helpful but I wanted to say hi to the rest of the world too! XD

Not much to share about me other than I'm an artist, rather boring otherwise heh. But I look forward to participating in this community ^^
Hello everyone! Brand new but so far I'm greatly enjoying this wonderful community, my new flight has been exceedingly helpful but I wanted to say hi to the rest of the world too! XD

Not much to share about me other than I'm an artist, rather boring otherwise heh. But I look forward to participating in this community ^^
Hey there! I'm brand new as well. Loving it so far! :)

What kind of art do you do?

@Sirithiliel Hello and welcome! :D Not that you'll have trouble finding people willing to answer questions (we are a very unfriendly and unwelcoming community, as I'm sure you've noticed), but feel free to let me know if you need help with anything!
@Sirithiliel Hello and welcome! :D Not that you'll have trouble finding people willing to answer questions (we are a very unfriendly and unwelcoming community, as I'm sure you've noticed), but feel free to let me know if you need help with anything!
[quote name="C3ntip3de" date="2014-04-15 09:06:25"]Hey there! I'm brand new as well. Loving it so far! :) What kind of art do you do?[/quote] Pen and ink, digital painting, Gaming miniature painting, sculpting, all sorts of stuff ^^
C3ntip3de wrote on 2014-04-15 09:06:25:

Pen and ink, digital painting, Gaming miniature painting, sculpting, all sorts of stuff ^^