Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 373 374 375 376 377 ... 535 536
Hello, was redirected here by JCStitches from another forum post. I'll just copy and paste what I wrote there, in here.

"I just joined all of a half-hour ago, and I am experiencing the same issue. Can't access any of the games, can't get into the coliseum. It shows the connecting screen, and some games even play music, but nothing ever loads. I selected the alternate socket, too, and tried the link. No success. I tried disabling my ad-blocker, still no luck. I tried running it on Chrome and Firefox, again, nothing.

Not really sure what else to do."

Hope this helps!

PS: Oh yes, and I ran the websocket website test, but I passed it, so there's also that.

Edit: I've tried a different computer, and sure enough, the games all work and I can get to the Coliseum. Unfortunately, this computer isn't MINE, so the problem still persists for me, personally. ^^;
Hello, was redirected here by JCStitches from another forum post. I'll just copy and paste what I wrote there, in here.

"I just joined all of a half-hour ago, and I am experiencing the same issue. Can't access any of the games, can't get into the coliseum. It shows the connecting screen, and some games even play music, but nothing ever loads. I selected the alternate socket, too, and tried the link. No success. I tried disabling my ad-blocker, still no luck. I tried running it on Chrome and Firefox, again, nothing.

Not really sure what else to do."

Hope this helps!

PS: Oh yes, and I ran the websocket website test, but I passed it, so there's also that.

Edit: I've tried a different computer, and sure enough, the games all work and I can get to the Coliseum. Unfortunately, this computer isn't MINE, so the problem still persists for me, personally. ^^;
same here XD just joined and I wanted to try out the games :)
can only do the higher and lower game. nothing else.
I hope there is a solution, I heard so much about this game and I would find it a shame I can't play it fully :(
same here XD just joined and I wanted to try out the games :)
can only do the higher and lower game. nothing else.
I hope there is a solution, I heard so much about this game and I would find it a shame I can't play it fully :(
mystiks-plag-banner_zpsaf442ddb.png
FR time + 9
Looking for some nice hatchies? see my hatchery! => http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1172579
Saaame problem from another newbie over here - I can get to all the Faire games, but can't get to the Coliseum. I've tried everything suggested on the forums, but still nothing.
Saaame problem from another newbie over here - I can get to all the Faire games, but can't get to the Coliseum. I've tried everything suggested on the forums, but still nothing.
Well, I didn't expect this..
I know old players are tearing out their hair because of this issue (me included), but I thought the newer ones will be luckier.. Guess not :P
Well, I didn't expect this..
I know old players are tearing out their hair because of this issue (me included), but I thought the newer ones will be luckier.. Guess not :P
HELP ME SAVE A LIFE. CLICK HERE, AND CLICK ON THE EGG(S) THAT YOU SEE. EVERY CLICK HELPS
I have the same issue, can only get higher/lower to run. Tried firefox, safari, opera and chrome. Get the same results. :(
I have the same issue, can only get higher/lower to run. Tried firefox, safari, opera and chrome. Get the same results. :(
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
I can only get higher/lower to run and I've done everything I can to get it to work. I'm running on chrome but my friend is also running on chrome and hasn't had any issue...
I can only get higher/lower to run and I've done everything I can to get it to work. I'm running on chrome but my friend is also running on chrome and hasn't had any issue...
I, too, am a newbie on this site. I try to grind for gold by doing puzzles. But I get really frustrated when it says "unable to connect" during a puzzle game. I am using Google Chrome as well. I do wish this error would get fixed.
I, too, am a newbie on this site. I try to grind for gold by doing puzzles. But I get really frustrated when it says "unable to connect" during a puzzle game. I am using Google Chrome as well. I do wish this error would get fixed.
Hello, yes, the Faire and Coliseum won't load for me either today. Both worked yesterday and I have done all the suggested troubleshooting. I have updated Adobe Flash though, would that be the issue? I restarted, but it's still not working :/ Is it perhaps a hardware acceleration issue (I use Firefox)? I have hardware acceleration turned off, but I just thought of it...

- Unsure Newbie
Hello, yes, the Faire and Coliseum won't load for me either today. Both worked yesterday and I have done all the suggested troubleshooting. I have updated Adobe Flash though, would that be the issue? I restarted, but it's still not working :/ Is it perhaps a hardware acceleration issue (I use Firefox)? I have hardware acceleration turned off, but I just thought of it...

- Unsure Newbie
bHeX9bv.png
Just hilo for me :(
Just hilo for me :(
Works on my iPhone, cleared Cache and Cookies, tried IE, **, Safari, and my default which is Google Chrome, and it STILL doesn't work on my computer.

WHY?!
Works on my iPhone, cleared Cache and Cookies, tried IE, **, Safari, and my default which is Google Chrome, and it STILL doesn't work on my computer.

WHY?!
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 373 374 375 376 377 ... 535 536