Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 371 372 373 374 375 ... 535 536
I'm getting the problem where it tells me I need to go to account settings to change a setting. I've never had that message before.

Still freezing up and jamming or failing to load altogether.
I'm getting the problem where it tells me I need to go to account settings to change a setting. I've never had that message before.

Still freezing up and jamming or failing to load altogether.
1kz7OWt.png
Guess I'm not the only one having this problem - just made an account, so I'd sure like to see what it's good for!
Guess I'm not the only one having this problem - just made an account, so I'd sure like to see what it's good for!
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
Please put the coli as first on your list to ramp up, I'm going to DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH if I can't battle. OK, maybe not. But I'm developing a twitch because I can't battle today. :)
Please put the coli as first on your list to ramp up, I'm going to DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH if I can't battle. OK, maybe not. But I'm developing a twitch because I can't battle today. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
I'm trying this on my work computer and having the exact same problem I do on my home computer. Different operating system, different service provider. Tried it with Firefox and Chrome on both.

Neither the coliseum nor the fairgrounds will load at all. "Unable to connect to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the Alternate Socket option in your Account Settings."

The thing is, I've tried it with both the normal and the alternate socket and get the same result. I'm a bit confused why I can't even get anything to load while others seem to get things to load and face issues of lag and crash.
I'm trying this on my work computer and having the exact same problem I do on my home computer. Different operating system, different service provider. Tried it with Firefox and Chrome on both.

Neither the coliseum nor the fairgrounds will load at all. "Unable to connect to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the Alternate Socket option in your Account Settings."

The thing is, I've tried it with both the normal and the alternate socket and get the same result. I'm a bit confused why I can't even get anything to load while others seem to get things to load and face issues of lag and crash.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I'm the same as everyone else, looks like. It was running so well during this last festival, I thought maybe you guys had found a miracle cure for overload, lol. Guess not.
I'm the same as everyone else, looks like. It was running so well during this last festival, I thought maybe you guys had found a miracle cure for overload, lol. Guess not.
Can't connect to Coliseum at all now. (Though Fairgrounds work just fine for me. Weird...)
Can't connect to Coliseum at all now. (Though Fairgrounds work just fine for me. Weird...)
both the fairgrounds and coliseum are down for me right now.
both the fairgrounds and coliseum are down for me right now.
Same for me.
Same for me.
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
I'm guessing the sudden boom in users is causing most if not all of the issues, it's been popping on and off for me all day but it's definitely worse now than earlier. Hopefully things will calm down soon.
I'm guessing the sudden boom in users is causing most if not all of the issues, it's been popping on and off for me all day but it's definitely worse now than earlier. Hopefully things will calm down soon.
Gallifreya Designs
Find my art here

(please vote if you like it, I give away FREE STUFF every time I'm voted through)

or buy any of my stuff on redbubble
Gonna post in here. Coliseum is holding out on me.
Gonna post in here. Coliseum is holding out on me.
1 2 ... 371 372 373 374 375 ... 535 536