Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Taji Bakery | Sweet Treats
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 105 106
Do not care about the eyes.
Do not care about the eyes.
CtM8cLF.png
tXKbExw.png
@kittymari I can't lie, eyes for me do play a part in deciding to get a dragon or not. Not so strictly as to be a total match, but needs to compliment in some fashion. If I love the colors/genes enough I'll bypass that, but find that I breed those to have offspring with eyes I do like and get rid of the parent once the results are achieve d. That's just me though! Looks like I'm the minority!
@kittymari I can't lie, eyes for me do play a part in deciding to get a dragon or not. Not so strictly as to be a total match, but needs to compliment in some fashion. If I love the colors/genes enough I'll bypass that, but find that I breed those to have offspring with eyes I do like and get rid of the parent once the results are achieve d. That's just me though! Looks like I'm the minority!
T e a t i m e !
A hatchery specializing in pretty pastels, spoopy ghosts, and a variety of breeds.
R0gwyJu.gif
Art Adopts
Cute, customized art for your favorite dragons. Come visit today!
For me, eyes are generally the deciding factor...I have so little lair space now that I have to be really picky about which dragons I buy, and if their eyes look gorgeous with their colors then I'm much more likely to grab them. Maybe the best of both worlds is to breed them wherever is easiest for you, but have the option for people to request (and maybe even pay a bit extra for?) a breeding in a different Flight's nest if it's that important to them!
For me, eyes are generally the deciding factor...I have so little lair space now that I have to be really picky about which dragons I buy, and if their eyes look gorgeous with their colors then I'm much more likely to grab them. Maybe the best of both worlds is to breed them wherever is easiest for you, but have the option for people to request (and maybe even pay a bit extra for?) a breeding in a different Flight's nest if it's that important to them!
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
[quote]Maybe the best of both worlds is to breed them wherever is easiest for you, but have the option for people to request (and maybe even pay a bit extra for?) a breeding in a different Flight's nest if it's that important to them![/quote] I really like this idea - it is the best of both worlds! Thank you for suggesting this!
Quote:
Maybe the best of both worlds is to breed them wherever is easiest for you, but have the option for people to request (and maybe even pay a bit extra for?) a breeding in a different Flight's nest if it's that important to them!

I really like this idea - it is the best of both worlds! Thank you for suggesting this!
IQwT8aE.png rix3ppo.png 753hxVX.png

Rebirth | Lineage
@Kittymari

For me don't care about the element eye
@Kittymari

For me don't care about the element eye
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
Can I get pinged for Gachapon and Splatter Paint please?
Can I get pinged for Gachapon and Splatter Paint please?
Heart.gif
Absolutely @Heart! Thank you for your interest!
Absolutely @Heart! Thank you for your interest!

Rebirth | Lineage
@Kittymari

I believe you've made a mistake. I have hosted for you, just once.
@Kittymari

I believe you've made a mistake. I have hosted for you, just once.
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
Thank you for bringing this to my attention @NebulaCloud! It has been fixed! :D
Thank you for bringing this to my attention @NebulaCloud! It has been fixed! :D

Rebirth | Lineage
@Kittymari

ouo)b

as far as eyes go, if they're not very noticable, like Skydancers or Imps, I don't care about eyeballs. but if its like, spirals, then uh yeah those hecking eyeballs are huge
@Kittymari

ouo)b

as far as eyes go, if they're not very noticable, like Skydancers or Imps, I don't care about eyeballs. but if its like, spirals, then uh yeah those hecking eyeballs are huge
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 105 106