Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@morau

The first skydancer male (white/jungle/black) was the first to catch my eye~ (I just adore the dark shimmer of his wings, it's so very eye-catching~) So if I could graciously have him, I'd really appreciate it.
@morau

The first skydancer male (white/jungle/black) was the first to catch my eye~ (I just adore the dark shimmer of his wings, it's so very eye-catching~) So if I could graciously have him, I'd really appreciate it.
@Ithika They are all still here :3 Which one would you like?

@Callylicious I'll send him on over.
@Ithika They are all still here :3 Which one would you like?

@Callylicious I'll send him on over.
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
@morau http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=1530&tab=dragon&did=2995537 this stunning boy if you please! He's magical :)

Also thank you so much! All of your dragons are amazing, I hope that one day I'll be able to breed pretties as fine as yours! And I love your Ezio and Aveline! To die for :)
@morau http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=1530&tab=dragon&did=2995537 this stunning boy if you please! He's magical :)

Also thank you so much! All of your dragons are amazing, I hope that one day I'll be able to breed pretties as fine as yours! And I love your Ezio and Aveline! To die for :)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
If you have any hatchlings left, I'd love one! Thank you so much for gifting to us newbies!
If you have any hatchlings left, I'd love one! Thank you so much for gifting to us newbies!
@Ithika If you wait I can hatch their nest for you after I clear out my lair space a bit.
@Ithika If you wait I can hatch their nest for you after I clear out my lair space a bit.
@morau actually that would be fantastic! I kind of got excited and forgot that their babies were on offer, too. They're both stunning and have lovely genes so I would really like one of their babies, thank you. I'll watch this space like a hawk :3

Edit: evidence of excitement found in so many exclamation marks. Also may I add you as a friend? Just so I can look at your dragons for inspiration in the future and maybe one day repay your kindness! :)
@morau actually that would be fantastic! I kind of got excited and forgot that their babies were on offer, too. They're both stunning and have lovely genes so I would really like one of their babies, thank you. I'll watch this space like a hawk :3

Edit: evidence of excitement found in so many exclamation marks. Also may I add you as a friend? Just so I can look at your dragons for inspiration in the future and maybe one day repay your kindness! :)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
That's mighty nice of you! Thank you very much! If you've any free hatchlings left, I would be honored to receive one.
That's mighty nice of you! Thank you very much! If you've any free hatchlings left, I would be honored to receive one.
@morau
So I heard there was freebies for newbies in here? *pokes head in cautiously* Is it still a thing?
@morau
So I heard there was freebies for newbies in here? *pokes head in cautiously* Is it still a thing?
Totally not obsessed with Imperials... nope. Nuh uh.

//makes inhuman noises when looking at pretty Wildclaws
if you're still offering i'd love a baby if that'd be okay :3
if you're still offering i'd love a baby if that'd be okay :3
2q1taoo.jpg

x0iVMgw.png
@Callylicious @HouseBatDragon @Haelwyn @Leafchu @daenae @Arkenaya @nolly999 @Ithika @evlion @Add @ararem @Auxiliaria @SerenaOmega

I have one nest left to hatch, in the meantime please choose an UNNAMED hatchling of your choice :3 Just go to my lair.
@Callylicious @HouseBatDragon @Haelwyn @Leafchu @daenae @Arkenaya @nolly999 @Ithika @evlion @Add @ararem @Auxiliaria @SerenaOmega

I have one nest left to hatch, in the meantime please choose an UNNAMED hatchling of your choice :3 Just go to my lair.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13